Come to the Mod Party on Easy!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by trubuhl, Mar 27, 2016.

1. trubuhl

trubuhl The Stinky Sock Moderator Elder VIP

Three screenshots. If you click on them it zooms in to full resolution (to read names better).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. trubuhl

I'll give some kind of reward to whoever first posts the entire list of names in those pics :)

3. Entire list in the pictures above pictures;). (If you can't read the names get a magnifying glass)

4. the_new_bo

the_new_bo Hero

Elikir, abspade, legoboyo, beachexpress, _razz, misscastlegirl, gigithepuppy, grasspelt, bobandbunny, M-A-T-T-E-O, blokjeof, abbz05, yettispaghetti, fastpablo, virgeric, b12arr01973, sweethannah25, diamondangle1213, earthquakenate, zephtos, bighatscoutguy, j305, devon006, mincluiremc, little_maki, c0wg0d, darthspartan2003, lifelearner, paddlerdude, beanieboo_lover, ninjapmb, ninjajmb, kabo0m, ZXmonster, MLGpro033, bellstar03, cupcake_yumyum, hamsrus1, zilory, paddlerdude, WhovianNerd15, Fred1026, captainfinner, MJLM456, jackz2006, tigerlily086, awesomeblock375, kwirty, warwinner1000, albina, riohgan, oisinsvids, trubuhl, And I think thats it. Took me foreverrrr.
    Edit: @trubuhl did I win? *panting*
    Edit2: I didnt include the ones in chat because they technically weren't in the photo.

• Like Like x 5
  5. trubuhl

Sure, I'll contact you for a reward of some sort.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Xovyota

Xovyota Has A Creative Title

Like kitty cannons?

• Like Like x 2
  7. What where's my reward I clearly gave you pictures off all the names here first. (jk)

• Like Like x 1
  8. trubuhl

Yes, and Laser Cats too!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I photobombed.

• Like Like x 2
  10. bizarr0

bizarr0 Master Moderator Elder VIP

Good job, Whovian! It's such a joy to see you won the reward! ;)

biz

11. bizarr0

@trubuhl, I just wanted to say thank you for putting this altogether. It was great to see so many mods on at one time. It was also great to see so many players taking part in the roller coaster craziness, the mobpocolypse rounds, and the after picture. Thanks for sharing those pictures too!

biz

• Like Like x 3
  12. charlemane72

charlemane72 Adept

I completely agree.

• Like Like x 1
  13. the_new_bo

the_new_bo Hero

dood. Whi.

• Like Like x 1
  14. bizarr0