Hard Teams Opens Saturday 7/1 at 12pm EST

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by trubuhl, Jun 14, 2023.

1. FantheFanofFans

FantheFanofFans Alien Living Among Us Helper VIP

Lolo will probably also have a fairly accurate list.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. trubuhl

trubuhl The Stinky Sock Moderator Elder VIP

Yep and that's great! Thanks @lolo5151 for all your score updates!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. ElleMouse

ElleMouse Master Farmer Helper

Uh oh--BIM's list is missing 7 of its members if we're going by the announce post at top of thread. I just reviewed the list of official team members at the top of the thread, which reflects 21 BIMmates. However there were actually 28, and I would like all our members to be officially listed and remembered!

But our actual team list is this.

• big_doogle
    • Ironstance
    • ElleMouse
    • Kvothe___ (formerly MajorPowell)
    • TheHuman5000 (formerly Bryton621)
    • PintoBean77
    • VolgaLVI
    • Endthermic
    • Vexhex
    • EDubSpizzle
    • sdmelder
    • CoolKittenz
    • CoolKaterz
    • SirDiamondMiner
    • lolo5151
    • StarFuzzball689
    • CoolTiger37
    • _MagicalFoxie_
    • TyFighterYT
    • ClarkWill
    • 22bluebell

These first two have been playing as BIM since the beginning and were in on our efforts from restart, though not very active after the first few days. They were never on this thread and I don't know how they joined, but they are listed as team members by big_doogle in a team convo that I am linking bc I assume mods can see it.
    • blurain79 -- not shown in forums but listed as part of the trust list by big_doogle in our team conversation, July 5
    • Starfire2021 -- not listed as part of the trust list by big_doogle in our team conversation, July 5
    Here are the posts from upthread where the other members were added, even though they were never enrolled in the edited announcement.

Sorry not catching these till just now. I ended up being the only BIM leader on duty for the latter part of the round and I was mostly focused on what I could do for our team in game, so I wasn't following all the posts about points.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1