Help! How do you make a pvp clan!

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by JOJO1901, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_JOJO9

The_JOJO9 Master VIP

I really need help starting a huge clan like the Pyros (Credit for MJB6):oops:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Abbz05_

Abbz05_ Abbzolutely Amazing Joke Teller Moderator Helper VIP

Hiya!

Those PVP clans are just groups of players who don't kill each other and ally with other clans/players - no commands necessary.

You could start a thread and ask people to join your clan.

Hope that helps! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. MJB6

MJB6 savage

Yeah, if you put a thread on forums, I'm sure you'll get a couple people already

• Like Like x 2
  4. CaptainFinner

CaptainFinner The Funny One Helper VIP

A PVP clan is a group of players who hang out and fight together. It is quite simple to start a clan-I suggest you say in game "I'm starting a new clan, the ____!" (Keep your names original! It can be annoying to leaders of the already formed clans to see a 2.0 version of their clan, without permission.) and creating a thread on the Arenas Forum about your new clan, with an application for members.
    To make it huge like Pyros--Keep in mind MJB6 has been here for quite some time, and Pyros has grown over the time (Years? lol). It will take a while for your clan to become giant. Patience is the key.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. The_JOJO9

The_JOJO9 Master VIP

<3 Thx guys!

• Like Like x 1
  6. CreeperSword

CreeperSword Master

Also, build a base in creative and maybe have meetings.

7. FastPablo1

FastPablo1 Faster than a speeding Pablo! Helper

Yeah. This is one of the fun things about clans: You can have fun with other players, and make friendships that extend beyond the Arenas server. Be creative. Try doing things in other worlds on the Sandlot.

• Like Like x 1
  8. x_R4v3PUPPY333_x

x_R4v3PUPPY333_x the vidya game playa

Generally ask around, and people may join. I'd love to help you build a base in creative, if you'd like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.