How do we get more bronze knuts?

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by snowball847, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowball847

Snowball847 Novice

Noobie question. My kid has been killing spiders as fast as he can, but seems that he can't get enough to make good trades with the villagers. Thanks.

2. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

As his wand levels up, it earns more Bronze Knuts per spider kill. Each wand has a max level of 10, and each wand you purchase is more powerful than the previous. You can trade Bronze Knuts in for Silver Sickles (and Silver Sickles for Gold Galleons) with the villager trades at the bank in Diagon Alley.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Roxie238

Roxie238 Master

Killing spiders is the best way. Your wand levels up and gives you more knuts. I can give you loads of it if you need it. My in-game username is also my forums account: Roxie238
    Next time your son is on catch up with me / pm me. You can trade bronze knuts with villagers in Diagon Alley or Villagers @ Spawn.

You can trade knuts in for silver sickles, as c0w said (just saw his post) and much more! Then you can trade for a different wand that is more powerful and can do more "magic!"

• Like Like x 2
  4. i would save up on the bronze nuts and buy as many fireball books (or whatever they are called) from the villys behind the easy spawn sign. they are way OP (For Over Powered) and you can quickly regain you spent BN's (for Bronze Nuts)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mickeyheart

Mickeyheart Grandificent Grandmama Mickeyosity Moderator Helper VIP

Kill some spiders :)

6. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

It takes a little time killing LOTS of spiders, trading the knuts at the bank for silver, then gold, to finally save enough to get the better stuff. Try getting mobbed by spiders in the spiders mine for faster progress. There are a few other places with pretty good spiders levels too. And sometimes coins are hidden in chests:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Snowball847

Snowball847 Novice

Thanks all - we'll give these a try.

8. RMicky

RMicky One-eyed One-horned Flying Purple People Eater VIP

I have hundreds of gold galleons anyone can have and i can make gold galleons easily so if anyone needs any gold galleons come to me

9. HotNate

HotNate Master

I need gold really bad. I gave up on space wand and never put in the work for a blaze or spider one...

10. RMicky

RMicky One-eyed One-horned Flying Purple People Eater VIP

ill help u get a flower wand in no time

11. HotNate

HotNate Master

K., IDK when I can get on tho...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.