I would like to move one of my creative plots to a new location due to interfering beacons

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by KRiskKaT, Jun 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

I have a prismarine house at -31;-16 which I would like moved to -33;32 and a new claim created. The neighbor has beacons that make using the location difficult at best. If possible, could -33;-32 also be hollowed out below level 5? The prismarine house has some redstone stuff made by ChanCe67T that he wants to keep (he could recreate those, though). The new neighbors seem much quieter.
    Thanks!

2. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

Hi KristKaT!

I looked at the house you want to move. That will not be a problem.

Above, you listed two different plot numbers. One has a negative value and the other a positive value for the second value.

-33;-32 vs -33;32

1.Which plot do you want?
    2.Whose name do you want that plot assigned to - yours or Chance's?
    3. After the house is moved, and you confirm everything is good at the new place, please unclaim the other plot.

I did not see redstone very deep by the house.

Please confirm that you want just the 5 levels above bedrock excavated from the new plot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. KRiskKaT

I am pretty sure the plot I want it moved to is -33;32 ( it is next to my large jungle plot, but I can't get online to double check at this time).
    I want the plot under my name (Chan has perms)(we share stuff).
    The red stone only goes to 4-5 block under the house.
    I would like the new plot hollowed out (filled with air?) under that.
    I hope I'm being clear enough, apologies for the mixed plot signs. I mostly want the house away from the beacons so any plot near my others would do.
    Thanks! I check this thread for any other questions.

4. KRiskKaT

I confirmed the plot i want my prismarine house moved to is -33;32. I want the area below it filled with air from y=60 to bedrock.
    The prismarine house has some red stone at y=61 thru y=65. It is not very important if part is missing. I don't have an extra claim to use to claim the new plot, but it has been vacant since I have had my large jungle next to it.
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  5. LifeLearner

We are in Ohio picking up our new puppy. :D

If no-one else gets to this, I will do it tomorrow night or Wednesday.

• Like Like x 2
  6. zilory

zilory Watching the days go by Elder Helper

That's far for a puppy!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. BellStar

BellStar Every time you hear a Bellstar... Moderator Helper VIP

• Like Like x 2
  8. KRiskKaT

Wow! Thanks bobandbunny! And Life and Bell. I'll and Chance will be happy to be able to work with it again.
    Congrats on the new puppy! You're out near my neck of the woods! Ridgeback?

9. LifeLearner

Love knows no bounds, and there is no love quite like that of a puppy!

Thanks KristKaT! We passed through Columbus and are near Cincinnati now. We saw lots of farmland today on our drive through Ohio. It is very pretty.

Yes, we are getting a Ridgeback! We met him this afternoon. He is adorable, more light wheaten than red wheaten! I'll post some pictures after we get him home.

We bought a Ridgeback puppy from this breeder 27 years ago. We were stationed in South Carolina and they met us in northern NC with the pup. When we decided that we were ready for another dog, we called them. The original breeder sold the line, but we were able to work with the new owner to secure a pup. We are excited to have a dog in our family again. :D

@bobandbunny Thanks for moving the plot!

• Like Like x 6