Please Help Out a Beginner

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Apseudo29, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Apseudo29

Apseudo29 Initiate

Hello all, I requested my nephew to be whitelisted but I havent heard back. Normally how long does this take? This is my first time setting him up, he was on another server and he is bored with it. Btw, the beginner here is me, not him.

tks

Lou

2. SantaFeRailroad

SantaFeRailroad Runaway Locomotive

Please do not mention other servers here. Typically no more than 3 days for a response. Welcome!!

3. bobandbunny

bobandbunny Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo! Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Welcome to the sandlot!!

First of all you are not allowed to state server names because it counts as advertising. Please remove it.

It normally just takes a couple of hours to get white listed but at the longest about 2 days. The moderators live in many different time zones so they aren't always on when you are.

If not done so I would suggest reading the rules and reviewing them with your niece. It is also a great idea to read through this thread. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4905

4. Apseudo29

Apseudo29 Initiate

thanks and I apologize for mentioning the other server...the post has been edited

5. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Your whitelist application has been processed and is approved. :D Welcome to Sandlot! Sorry it took a while to get approved, we try to stay on top of it as best as we can. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. We have an amazing community that will help you with any questions you have.

6. Apseudo29

Apseudo29 Initiate

thanks, my nephew is really happy with it.