Semi-Vanilla Survival has been updated to Minecraft 1.8!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Apr 22, 2016.

1. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

HungerGames 1-4 and Easy are the last ones. I should be able to update Easy soon. HG still has a long way to go, unfortunately.

• Like Like x 4
  2. _A1sauce_

_A1sauce_ Expert

Thanks c0w! We appreciate all of your hard work towards our server! :cow:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Gigithepuppy

Gigithepuppy Master

YUS little farmers !!

• Like Like x 2
  4. zxmonster

zxmonster Everything! Helper

Does this mean there was a reset or...?

• Like Like x 1
  5. zxmonster

zxmonster Everything! Helper

ty

• Like Like x 1
  6. I_Awesome

I_Awesome Expert

:1:1:---------------:1:2::1:3::1:4:
    :1:5:---------------:1:6:-----:3:1:
    :174:---------------:168::12:1::179:
    :168:2:---------------:165:-----:425:
    :414:-----:416:-----:383:101::166::373:8203:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Xovyota

Xovyota Has A Creative Title

Thanks c0w!

• Like Like x 1
  8. mintyfridge

mintyfridge Master

Thanks! You deserve a hug and a love bug! (which is me). This goes to a party! All svs lovers lets meet in the svs spawn to have a party with passing out money, claiming land, and more! ALL SATURDAYS AT 2:00 P.M.!

• Like Like x 1
  9. mintyfridge

mintyfridge Master

c0wg0d, why do you have no signature? (Just asking)

10. bobandbunny

bobandbunny Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo! Moderator Elder Helper VIP

I tested this with armor stands, it looks like I can place armor stands in anyone's claim, trusted or not, along with break them and place/remove armor on them. Also, for 1.8 doors, I am able to open them even if they are in a claim opposed to oak doors.

I was checking things with the pet plugin, and it seemed I was able to punch someone else's horse, dog and cat in ANY claim that I am trusted to. I can not punch them if they are in someone's claim that I am not trusted to. That being said, if you push the animal (owned by anyone) into some else's claim that you are NOT trusted to, the animal automatically is protected by that person, if you punch it, it will say "That belongs to (Insert the name of the claim owner)" Which means they will be able to harm the animal. (For dogs, you can hurt them but they won't stand for the claim owner)

I had @MineAidan07 help me test this, if you have a horse, and you bring it to another claim it still says "That belongs to (Insert the name of the claim owner)" but you are not able to harm it unless trusted to the claim. (You can not ride them either way)

This isn't that big of a deal, because it just means make sure you really know/trust who you /trust (because they will be able to kill your pets) and keep your pets in your claims at all times.

Let me know if any of this made no sense, it is a bit confusing to explain.

• Like Like x 4
  11. c0wg0d

Thanks for the report bob! I need to update the protection plugin to the same version we were using on the test server, then I think most or all of these issues will be fixed!

• Like Like x 1
  12. danichef

danichef Master

@c0wg0d it seems i can claim in rw in svs. And from what i know its not legal.(before you couldnt make claims)

13. danichef

danichef Master

And you can break armor stands in a claim that you are not trusted to

14. Monkey_Chicka

Monkey_Chicka Insert coffee to start Moderator Helper VIP

@c0wg0d Does this mean future resource worlds can have diorite, granite, and andesite? Thanks for all your hard work, c0wg0d! :) :1:1::1:3::1:5:

15. iiProficsk

iiProficsk Adept VIP

16. Yekulten

Yekulten Orange Crafter

Thanks!

17. Emilo_Elmo

Emilo_Elmo Meow? Meow?

well done c0w!

18. c0wg0d

Yep! And ocean monuments!

• Like Like x 3
  19. Mickeyheart

Mickeyheart Grandificent Grandmama Mickeyosity Moderator Helper VIP

@c0wg0d i think I speak for all of us Sandlotians that we really and truly appreciate all the work you put into this amazing server.

• Like Like x 2
  20. TheAfkOne

TheAfkOne something amusing VIP