SVS Resource World Now Open

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Rif_TheMom

Rif_TheMom Adept Elder

-_-

• Like Like x 2
  2. Just got back with 53 gold, 13 diamonds, 213 iron and 43 blocks of coal...and it wasn't even a Rif tunnel. Just wandered down tunnels, mining iron and coal and finding stuff...including the fact the tunnel stopped about 3 blocks short of an unexplored cavern and a mostly unexplored mineshaft.

• Like Like x 3
  3. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

I got 80 gold, 46 diamond ores, and a stack of lapis ore two nights ago, then 78 gold, a stack and a half of diamonds, and a bunch more lapis last night. Maybe I won't be an artisan forever!

• Like Like x 5
  4. Wodddie

Wodddie Weird Science! Helper

I had good luck, found quite a few caves. I forgot my way back and ended up at the edge of the world.. long story. Anyways, ended up dying, but there is still gold out there. A lot, @UnionMinecraft

5. ishx_

ishx_ Inscrutible VIP

what if it was gold, eh

?

6. bizarr0

bizarr0 Master Moderator Elder VIP

So jealous of @Rif_TheMom, she has tunnels named after her now.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Rif_TheMom

Rif_TheMom Adept Elder

Rofl. It's not like that silly.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Takssista

Takssista Master

Ok, another suggestion:

Since creepers now cause damage on the resource world, how about liberating TNT use? I'd very much love to go tunneling with TNT...

• Like Like x 4
  9. Takssista

Takssista Master

I was kind of sad that, after reseting the map and activating the warp commands, TNT is still inefective.

Please? Pretty please? You could even make it like water - allowed just bellow a give height (say, 50 or 40).

• Like Like x 1
  10. tyelka

tyelka Master Helper

I just explored the new resource world a bit, looks really nice guys! Great job!
    On another note, I'm so unlucky with finding gold, any tips?

11. GrassPelt

GrassPelt Architect Elder Helper

Yeah... I tried that once. The world didn't like the TNT there. The TNT didn't appreciate me igniting it.

. . .

I blew up.

The terrain took no damage...

12. TheOneCrafter

TheOneCrafter PVP Master Helper VIP

If the terrain didn't blow up.... How did the Grass blow up? :p

• Like Like x 2
  13. MJRminer

MJRminer Major Miner, (Re)Tired Mod Elder VIP

Yes, go mining with me..I never come back with less than 100+ gold :cool:

14. camerongrace10

camerongrace10 Artisan Helper

I'm in

15. tyelka

tyelka Master Helper

Okay then, I'll have to take you up on that offer, as I usually come back with less than 20, I hope I don't give off my bad luck to you!

16. MJRminer

MJRminer Major Miner, (Re)Tired Mod Elder VIP

I won't be playing as much because of work, but this weekend will be good for me if you are around...

Remember, it is not about luck, but about your mining strategy...plus having good gear really helps :p

17. tyelka

tyelka Master Helper

Yeah, I've mostly been mining in a strip in in the resource world, and I think I found like, 7 gold after a few hours.