VIP Pricing Change (Effective May 1, 2016)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by cheracc, Apr 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. MuskadummyBen

MuskadummyBen Master

Maybe I should get VIP... Hmm...

2. danichef

danichef Master

thanks and by the way hi cheracc are you going to start playing again;) hope i see you again

3. TheAfkOne

TheAfkOne something amusing VIP

Thanks @cheracc, and welcome back to Sandlot! :D

4. lvvrboy

lvvrboy :P VIP

K changing it when mom gets home

5. _Onion

_Onion Farm Fresh Onions! Helper VIP

Question: I know that my parents would never agree to spending money for VIP for a long period of time :)P) so maybe a 3 month or less option could be featured and it would be a less starting fee (maybe $8?) but the option would shut down after 3 months. I wouldn't really want to pay $15 if I only want it for 1 month as a gift.... Otherwise sounds awesome cheracc!

6. mintyfridge

mintyfridge Master

@cheracc you are are hope to do special stuff on Sandlot. we need you here and be the hero of Minecraft and have sandlot be the Friendly community!

• Like Like x 1
  7. RRainbowPrincess

RRainbowPrincess Master VIP

@cheracc!!! OMG OMG can u come back soon and nice to meet you...!

8. RRainbowPrincess

9. RRainbowPrincess

oh :p Whateves im just talking to my mom and sis lol im sorry and @cheracc plz come back and save the family frendly server

i <3 @cheracc! he saves us from being BORED

BOO BORED

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  10. oddquake

oddquake trying to be the best she can be

My parents do not know how to do this, so what will happen if you do not cancel it via PayPal?

11. Planke_

Planke_ Master VIP

I had a 3-month subscription that was paid up til May 26. Do I wait til then to get the new one? or go ahead and do it May 1? That means I lose 1/3 of the 40 Dollars? Or will I be VIP until May 26 on my previous payment?

12. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

It took me a little looking on the Paypal account page, but there is a tiny little thing by the payment detail that says "cancel"... It cancels the continuing payment, but it says " are you sure you want to delete this profile", which seems wrong, but it worked for me.
    I will get the new set up when our current three month expires in June. I think that makes sense to me. Hope this helps!:D

• Like Like x 1
  13. oddquake

oddquake trying to be the best she can be

Thanks! :) My parents said they'ed check it out in a moment.

14. cheracc

cheracc Master Founder VIP

The old packages are gone and the new packages are up.

Please let me know via PM (not in this thread) if you encounter any problems.

• Like Like x 1
  15. bizarr0

bizarr0 Master Moderator Elder VIP

16. RRainbowPrincess

Oh hai bizzzzz *yawn* bi*zzzz*

• Like Like x 1
  17. RRainbowPrincess

18. Thanks, cher. I wish we still had VIP for Two tho as me and @zelda75 (read this once you're using the dongle muahahaha) are sisters so it would be easier but yeah
    Cheracc does as cheracc wants. He's da owner.

See you when I've got internet! (It was delayed so I iz using slowgle (a slow dongle, it's not a company lol) brackets in brackets wut)

19. AdorableOcelot

AdorableOcelot Craftsman

Sometime after this announcement, I set up @rrainbowprincess with a VIP renewal and @theselittlepigs with a new VIP account. I suspect those will be expiring soon -- how can I see when they expire and set them to both auto-renew? I don't see anything on my paypal statement and other than purchasing a new subscription/renewal, I don't see a way to access my order history on the VIP purchase page.

20. Actually, the new method of VIP is still cheaper than the old VIP for two, even in the first three months. The old way for three months was $60 ($10 per month/per person). The new way, from never VIP before, you are ahead by the third month ($15+$5.65+$5.65=$26.30 or $8.77 a month average).

The best thing is if,you were EVER a VIP, you qualify to immediately restart on the $5.65 a month rate!