Whitelist issue is it me or do I just need to wait

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Rivin Wolf, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Rivin Wolf

Rivin Wolf Craftsman

Hi. I just entered the server for my kiddo to play. Got an email confirmation that the application was accepted but when I tried to log in to the server I got a notification that we were booted because the Whitelist info didn't match. Is this likely because I missed a space in the username or that I didn't use the Microsoft email (hotmail) address when submitting the application? Or something else like I just need to wait longer before the server recognizes our account.

If it's the username &/or email. Can I correct the issue or do I just need to submit a new application?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

checking on that, hang on :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Try logging in again. I see your account as valid, and do not see any attempted logins.
    Adding, sometimes lag during the initial login attempts causes problems. You may have to try several times. We will be watching to see if there are problems, and I hope we can get you in soon!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  4. waseric

waseric The hidden hand Sandlot Administrator Moderator VIP

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Rivin Wolf

Rivin Wolf Craftsman

Thank you both! I checked about the version and it definitely looks like I'm on Bedrock so I picked the wrong one when setting up the account :( Can I modify that without starting a new account here or should I just submit a new application to The Sandlot?

• Like Like x 1
  6. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

I'm updating your application and will get back to you.

• Like Like x 2
  7. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

OK, I changed your username to Riven Wolf and your version to Bedrock.

You should have gotten another confirmation email. You will see a dot (.before your player's username). That is just our way of denoting Bedrock accounts, and nothing to worry about.

Please check back to let us know if these updates resolved the logging in issue.

• Winner Winner x 3