Will not stop crashing!

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by DogFriend202, Mar 31, 2017.

1. oddquake

oddquake trying to be the best she can be

Hi, today I've been experiencing a TON of lag. Not just a little, a TON.
    It all started in semi, when I logged on and crashed. I logged on a few more times, with the same result.
    A little while later after more logging on and crashing, It worked, and there was no more lag.
    About 1-3 hours later, I was playing on UHC and just died. I re-spawned in an area with a ton of wolves, and it was very upsetting, because not only did I have no bones, but kept crashing over and over and over again.
    I'd estimated about 30 more times are attempting to log on and crash. I got the messages "Timed out," "Unknown host," and "java.io.IOExecption failure; unknown host," too.
    I also kept getting kicked from UHC for flying, too...
    Whenever I tried to log back in, it was either fine right before crashing or wouldn't let me in, it saying, "Unknown host."
    After a little while I saw that my friend @zuzudanger was online, and went to Semi to see her, because the lag had cooled down a bit. It all started up again.
    For I crashed about 5 more times, and the rest was REALLY laggy. I looked on tab to see my connection was going from one bar, to three, four, five, four, two, one, and on and on and on.
    And surprisingly during all this, my internet was perfectly fine.

I was just wondering whether this was the server or minecraft...
    Thanks,
    ~Dog

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. oddquake

Today I also have been experiencing lag, where everyone else can chat but me, and keep crashing... Ugh!
    Normally I would say it was just my computer, but my computer is really fast other than the Sandlot.
    Edit: It won't let me get online in-game anymore.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

Sorry you are having these difficulties @DogFriend202. :(

I am going to move this to Get Help. Maybe someone can advise you. It does not seem to be a Sandlot bug as both of my sons, and other players, were able to play on Sandlot today.

• Like Like x 1
  4. oddquake

Thank you, and sorry about the mistake.
    We're searching around for the problem, no luck yet though. Hopefully later today :)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  5. LifeLearner

I hope you get it sorted.:)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. zilory

zilory Watching the days go by Elder Helper

I used to crash a ton too - all the time. I have a different internet connection now and I haven't crashed since. I'm not saying that's your problem though.

• Like Like x 1
  7. oddquake

Yeah that was what I originally assumed, but I'm able to access the internet and all, And I've been using this internet connection all of this year and about half of last year, and only did I start crashing...

8. Webkins1

Webkins1 Bunny Whisperer Helper

I had the same problem... my internet was fine all year till like 4 months ago I kept crashing 1 day, but it got better in like 3 days. It's probably internet problems, I was connected, but my MC just kept crashing. May not be...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Have you checked your download/upload speed recently?

• Like Like x 1
  10. oddquake

No not quite yet. This seems to have been resolved... But I would keep this open for another day to make sure.

11. LifeLearner

I hope this is true @DogFriend202!

Don't know if weather has been a factor in your area... (The problem might not be at your house, but at another link in the chain that connects your internet to the world.)

(We have a wireless internet antenna attached to a tower on the peak of our roof. :O When we have severe weather, especially wind, we lose internet so frequently that MC becomes essentially unplayable. D:)

Wireless Antenna on Peak Tower.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  12. oddquake

Oh no! :(
    My internet never usually affects minecraft... But it does seem to waver a lot (the connection). I hope the weather gets better for you guys!

• Like Like x 2
  13. The_JOJO9

The_JOJO9 Master VIP

Try using the newest Minecraft. It may help with lag because The Sandlot uses the newest updates and some people still use the old ones.

• Like Like x 1
  14. The_JOJO9

The_JOJO9 Master VIP

Or you could try reporting your computer it may fix the crashes or use the newest computer update (Java, e.t.c)

• Like Like x 1