Downloading Semi Map

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by RMicky, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RMicky

RMicky One-eyed One-horned Flying Purple People Eater VIP

I wanted to download the 2016 Semi-Vanilla Survival map. When i clicked to download it, it sent me to a site which would let me download the map since it was a big file. I trusted the site since it was from sandlot and i did download the software to let me download the file. After doing that i tried again to download the file with he software. And even though i had the software it claimed that my browser needed more space to download the software. So i reset my browser and everything so it was clear. It still claimed i needed more space to do it. It doesnt make any sense to me here. How am i supposed to download this map?

• Like Like x 1
  2. GrassPelt

GrassPelt Architect Elder Helper

The file is over 20 Gigabytes in size, which won't fit in any browser's temporary storage space. What you need to do it set up a cloud account with the website which it is being downloaded from, and get a copy of it in the account you set up. Then you need to download it to your hard drive directly from the cloud account.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. RMicky

RMicky One-eyed One-horned Flying Purple People Eater VIP

i have made the cloud account with the website. It still wont let me download it though

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.