Fnaf banned

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by RamonaFlowers22, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Darth_Pink

Darth_Pink Master

If you are brave you can use a search engine... It is a bit scary at first but if you have the volume off it isn't too bad. And probably keep a few feet from your screen at first as well.

• Like Like x 1
  2. RamonaFlowers22

RamonaFlowers22 Master Helper

3. FishiestCatfish

FishiestCatfish Master Helper

*scoots away* not looking for trouble man, I'm just doing it for the cuteness. No need to kill me, no siree. *scoots to China*

• Like Like x 2
  4. TheOneCrafter

TheOneCrafter PVP Master Helper VIP

"Troublestar"

• Like Like x 6
  5. camerongrace10

camerongrace10 Artisan Helper

From what I've seen the game itself isn't inappropriate. Not everyone but for people such as me the game isn't scary. In my opinion it's just animals jumping at you. In my opinion talk of the backstory should be banned because our younger players do not need to hear about its creepy backstory.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. GoldenZdude

GoldenZdude Master

I dont think you should look it up unless your 13 or older or are used to scary things

7. GoldenZdude

GoldenZdude Master

Ok, here is what fnaf is without being very scary. five nights at Freddies is a game where your a guy who works nght shift at a pizza shop/chunky cheese type place and theres these anamatronics that are haunted and they jump up and make loud noises to scare you

8. hamsrus1

hamsrus1 you got to keep em moderated Moderator Elder VIP

There seems to be three main types of horror games.

Survival Horror
    These mainly consist of you trying to defend yourself from enemies, or run and hide from them. They make you feel like you are being hunted constantly which builds up tension, making you frightened.

Atmospheric Horror
    Normally in this type of horror game, nothing happens to the player, but the atmosphere (abandoned areas are fairly popular) and uncertainty of what is going to happen are what developers use to make the player scared.

Jump Scare-y Horror
    Jump scares are when something pops up on the screen randomly or at a set time to catch you off guard and make you jump, hence the name. Many games use this, and a lot of people call them 'cheap scares.' Sudden things like this also come with loud noises, and almost any person (age isn't really a factor in this) can get scared by these type of games. It is more personal preference with this.

Five Nights at Freddy's is basically a mixture of all of the above: you must survive from the robots by using the door locks and checking the cameras, the atmosphere builds tension, and the robots jumping out at you suddenly with loud screams scares you for a short time. This game somehow got extremely popular, and many YouTubers use it as a money grab. Typing in the letter 'f' in many searches will give you FNAF as an option, another factor in its success.

Having both played the game and watched it, I can say there are many other horror games that are scarier than FNAF. This is just an internet fad that will eventually go away. I actually find the Nether realm much more frightening than FNAF, but of course that is just my opinion.

Simply put, what bighatscoutguy said.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Darth_Pink

Darth_Pink Master

The Nether is more scary if you have the volume on. Random pigment jumping out of nowhere and pushing all ur enchanted diamonds off cliffs is more scary.

• Like Like x 1
  10. GoldenZdude

GoldenZdude Master

What if the nether had jump scare pigmen lol

11. Darth_Pink

Darth_Pink Master

They sort of do. WHen you look in the distance... See no sign of a pigmen, let alone an angry pigmen... Then you hear thier moans and screeches... Look behind, and BOOM! You are in the beautiful lava lake you were staring into by the face of a demented zombie pig creature.

• Like Like x 2
  12. DerpyGirl919

DerpyGirl919 Artisan

don't forget the moans of the Ghasts even if they arent near by, i honestly jump almost every time i hear one of there moans

13. TheOneCrafter

TheOneCrafter PVP Master Helper VIP

All of the ghast sounds are actually C418(The producer of the music in minecraft)'s Cat :D

• Like Like x 2
  14. Roxie238

Roxie238 Master

xd i just meant in-game xd

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pacquiaoo

Pacquiaoo Master VIP

My opinion is that this game is questionable for many people on sandlot. This game is not close to the worse game you could mention, but is still inappropriate for some users in my opinion. I have played it and don't think it to over the top, but is still very questionable.
    Why? This game contains jump-scares and slightly scary images. It is rated 12+ 'Nuff said :p

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  16. pizzadog2

pizzadog2 It's-a pizza time! Helper VIP

I don't even know why they lifted the ban, but I don't like that they lifted it. I've seen the game before. Nightmares. For. Weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  17. TrueVioletMU

TrueVioletMU Adept

As far as c0wg0d and other admin/mods have told me, fnaf is allowed now. It used to be banned but now they have no rule against it. If the arguing continues just report the drama. Really, who likes the arguing? If nobody can agree on fnaf rps, just dont do them. Its better than arguing over something so silly. No hate no fake if u like pancakes! ^^

18. Pacquiaoo

Pacquiaoo Master VIP

well I'm glad they sorted that out :)

19. FishiestCatfish

FishiestCatfish Master Helper

Like I said earlier, as long as your rps are like this:
    Player 1: I am Chica.
    PLayer 2: Fine, I am foxy den.
    Player 1: Lets go entertain children.
    Player 2: Nope, got lost out of the resuraunt. Took vacation. Baiii..
    Player 1: Nuuu plez nu.
    Your okay. But if your like this:
    Player 1: IMA KILL CHU.
    Player 2: OH NOES PLEASE NO!
    Player 1: MUAHAHAHAHAAA NOW LET ME TELL YOU EVERY STORY ABOUT IT!!!
    Than be prepared to be muted :3 That is all.

• Like Like x 4
  20. x_R4v3PUPPY333_x

x_R4v3PUPPY333_x the vidya game playa

My only problem with it is when i dont wanna do a FNAF rp, but then i end up looking at chat to see a ton of fnaf. xd