Help! I filled out the whitelist application but I still can't get on Sandlot!

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Blurby, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Blockman06

Blockman06 Adept

Hi Razz, still no luck, have tried a few times but it still says I need to be whitelisted.

2. Blockman06

Blockman06 Adept

Do I need to apply again?

3. _Razz

_Razz Redstone Warrior Moderator Elder VIP

OK, I added you by hand in the lobby. Please try again, I hope that fixed the problem. Once in a while the whiteliesting process gets interrupted. let us know if this works now.

And Welcome to the Sandlot!

4. zilory

zilory Watching the days go by Elder Helper

Welcome!

5. Blockman06

Blockman06 Adept

Yay! Thank you so much for your help Razz and Bobandbunny, I am looking forward to checking out The Sandlot and especially Hogwarts! :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Blockman06

Blockman06 Adept

Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  7. lvvrboy

lvvrboy :P VIP

The moderators dont answer right away, because SO many people want to join the AMAZING Sandlot! So it takes them a while, I'm sure ull end up fine! :)
    :35:5::35:5::35:5::35:5::35:5::35:5::35:5::35:5:
    :35:5::35:15::35:5::35:5::35:5::35:5::35:15::35:5:
    :35:5::35:5::35:5::35:5::35:5::35:5::35:5::35:5:
    :35:5::35:14::35:14::35:14::35:14::35:14::35:14::35:5:
    :35:5::35:5::35:5::35:14::35:14::35:6::35:5::35:5:
    :35:5::35:5::35:5::35:5::35:5::35:3::35:5::35:5:
    :35:5::35:5::35:5::35:5::35:5::35:3::35:5::35:5:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don't understand how to be white listed. I joined this site to learn how to get my 7 year old son on other servers that are kid friendly. I have a ps3 and Xbox for him. We newly acquired the Xbox as I thought with the ps3 he couldn't join servers; now I'm starting to get the impression that he can't unless friends with someone either way. His name is ooC0Noo ( that's a zero in the middle and o's in front and after :p). How can he be white listed as I was on minecraftforum.net and I was referred here. Please , any information is greatly appreciated. He's ASD and socially struggles and Minecraft is his outlet, he loves the stuff! I'd like him to be able to be on a server tomorrow after school, it would be amazing and make his whole day.

Thanks community for reading!

9. I'm ASD too (wooo someone will understand me and zelda75). If you're on PC mc, you can apply. I don't know the link to it, but, I'd ask someone like @c0wg0d (the admin) or @b12arr01973 (the mod).
    I hope this helped/the mod/admin helps. :p

Basset the Username-Changer-So-Their-Head-Is-A-Steve (server doesn't support name changes)

10. Kyukuro

Kyukuro Elegant Builder of Pointy Structures Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Unfortunately, Sandlot is exclusive to the PC version of Minecraft. You cannot connect via any other device (Console, Pocket Edition, etc.) - If you wish to play here, you would need to purchase the game from Minecraft.net.

The Whitelist is integrated into the sign-up process for the website, so when you create an account, you are also applying for the whitelist.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
  11. DaFuzz891

DaFuzz891 Novice

Hello,
    Our registration application was accepted, however we have not heard back about the whitelist. It's been about 5 days or so. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

12. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Hello,

The registration and whitelist application are one in the same. You should have gotten an email about your whitelist being accepted or declined, and I'm sorry if you didn't. Sometimes our email lands in the spam folder. In any case, I double checked, and you are whitelisted, so you should be able to play. Welcome!

• Like Like x 2
  13. bizarr0

bizarr0 Master Moderator Elder VIP

@Noah891, you were approved and whitelisted on Saturday. Our registration and whitelist are one in the same.

You just need to start your PC/Mac Minecraft client in version 1.8.9 and connect to server.sandlotminecraft.com.

biz

14. bizarr0

bizarr0 Master Moderator Elder VIP

I think we replied at the exact same time. lol

• Like Like x 2
  15. DaFuzz891

DaFuzz891 Novice

Thank you!

16. nerdgamer74

nerdgamer74 Novice

Hi there,
    I tried to get on the server many times since I joined but each time it says I need to join the whitelist. My minecraft profile is called 'Niek' is that all I need to do to join? If so why isn't it working?

thank you!!!

17. Sachi522

Sachi522 Novice

Any chance i can get help connecting? I got the whitelist approval, but I am unable to connect - I have a different name than my minecraft login - does that matter? The message i get when attempting is that i need to be on the whitelist

18. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Yes, when you sign up for the forums you need to use your Minecraft name. What is your Minecraft name? I can change it for you and whitelist the correct account.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sachi522

Sachi522 Novice

Sachi522 (thanks!)

20. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

I changed your name and re-processed your application. Please try to join the server again. Welcome to The Sandlot!

The server address is:
    server.sandlotminecraft.com

• Like Like x 1