Help! I lost my elytra after the easy server crashed

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by YS_Electro_Wiz, Apr 4, 2020.

1. YSElectro

YSElectro tesseracting since 2016

So I was flying around with my mending elytra as well as my mending+riptide 1 trident and the server crashed. When I logged back in, i found myself in my house, with no elytra. What do I do to get this back? Thanks,
    -YS

2. tmuo

tmuo :D VIP

So,

right after Easy reopened - c0w said that everything lost in the lag will have to be replaced manually. (You have to replace it yourself). I can help you get both of your lost items if you would like. :)

Good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. YSElectro

Ah bummer. Its okay, il survive. I appreciate the help :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. DogboyOz

DogboyOz Suspect for lying in legion patches VIP

I feel you! I lost a conduit to the lag today.

5. YSElectro

That sucks, man. Good luck getting it back

6. YSElectro

On a relevant topic, does anyone know when new end cities are added, or reset?

7. tmuo

The RW is gonna be open pretty soon & there will be end cities to raid then. When RW opens you’ll have to go quick to get one! There will be a community dragon fight when it first opens. :)

8. RatMazeMind

RatMazeMind Fully vaccinated rodent Moderator Elder VIP

And then after the community dragon fight, The End resource world will be reset monthly like other resource worlds.

• Like Like x 2
  9. YSElectro

Can I ask when “soon” is?

10. DogboyOz

DogboyOz Suspect for lying in legion patches VIP

I don't think there is an exact time frame, but I would guess within the next month or two

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. YSElectro

Cool, thanks

12. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Let's have it this Saturday, April 11, at 10:00 am Arizona time.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. tmuo

whoohoo! i’ll be sure to help get the word out :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. sdmelder

sdmelder Master Elder

I wonder if it's possible to have elytra disabled in the RW End? As soon as it opens, some players with elytra will fly round and raid all the end ships, which perpetuates the have/have-not thing.

You may say this doesn't happen, but I've personally trekked to 3+ end ships in the main End with CoolKittenz/Katerz, only to find them raided with no sign of pillaring, bridging or broken blocks.

Another alternative would be to sell elytra at spawn, thus removing the incentive.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  15. CraftyGirl05

CraftyGirl05 Baking Geeks

This happened to me as well, I went to a couple far away end cities with no signs that someone has been there, then saw the elytra has already been taken.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. _Hatter

_Hatter Mad_ VIP

That's a really good point. At least just on the day of the fight, and then it can be enabled after.

17. cheracc

cheracc Master Founder VIP

it would be really cool if the price for an elytra at a shop could be set as like 1% of the current total of money in circulation - right now that would be about 1.8 million, and that price could go up as more money is brought into the economy keeping it as a cool goal to work towards.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. YSElectro

hi,
    usually I would agree 100% with this, but as someone who would easily give their entire balance for the Elytra I lost, I was completely looking forward to the reset as my friends have kindly agreed to use theirs to get one for me once the world opened, I would be very disappointed if there was no elytras in the rw. selling one at spawn would be a great idea, but I probably would not be able to afford it. if you want to implant any of these things, I would understand, though I would be very... what's the word? Sad I guess. thanks.
    -YS

19. sdmelder

sdmelder Master Elder

I like the economics underlying the idea. But setting a high price will only reinforce the underlying unfairness, namely that elytra are only easily accessible to those with elytra. Maybe we could have that AND disable flying in the RW end?

20. _Onion

_Onion Farm Fresh Onions! Helper VIP

I think he meant he wanted elytra flying disabled, not the actual elytra item

• Agree Agree x 1