How to Join Our Server

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by cheracc, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Yes, each account you want whitelisted has to be a paid Minecraft account.

2. CandyZebra

CandyZebra Novice

ok having trouble finding where or how to find my minecraft in game name -- Help please

3. hamsrus1

hamsrus1 you got to keep em moderated Moderator Elder VIP

If you have already purchased a Minecraft account, the name you used to make the account is the username you will have. You can also go to minecraft.net and find your username and password if you need to by following the instructions in "forgot username/password." (within the "Profile" section) Feel free to ask if you have more questions.

4. My friend has purchased a Minecraft account and has been whitelisted on this server. He is trying to connect with (I believe to be) the right ip address, but it says, after trying join, "Unknown Host." What's up with that? The same address works for me and I can join just fine lickety-split! I'm wondering if you have changed the address or something? Please respond asap! Thanks!

Address he is using: server.sandlotminecraft.com

-dragonz_r_cool

5. StarWarsFan42

StarWarsFan42 Master Helper VIP

Is his internet working?

6. TheOneCrafter

TheOneCrafter PVP Master Helper VIP

Try connecting with the original IP

"142.4.217.143" instead of "server.sandlotminecraft.com"

7. geebaba

geebaba Novice

I applied a few hours ago and never recived if i got in :D thanks for reading this

8. bobandbunny

bobandbunny Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo! Moderator Elder Helper VIP

It may take up to a week to get it. You will receive an email when your application gets checked.

9. cgmangan

cgmangan Artisan

I have lost the email with connection Info. Is there any way to get that resent?

10. c0wg0d

The server address is server.sandlotminecraft.com

11. Kyukuro

Kyukuro Elegant Builder of Pointy Structures Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Who owns the account? If you both want to have separate Minecraft accounts, You will need to buy it twice.

12. i tried it but it did not work i tried to build blocks but i could not but it looked fun

13. sekp

sekp Novice

Hi, I have a family account for your server. My daughters age 9 and 7 just got their own minecraft account, how can I request access for them to use your server?

14. bobandbunny

Go here to fill out the form:
    http://www.sandlotminecraft.com/index.php?pages/whitelistapp/
    After you complete and submit it, you will get an email either denying or allowing access to the Sandlot. This email can take from a couple or minutes to about a week to get sent depending on admin availability. While waiting for the email, I would suggest going over the rules with your daughters if you have not already done so to make sure that they know what behavior is expected.

I hope to see them on the Sandlot soon! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else on the Sandlot.

• Like Like x 1
  15. sekp

sekp Novice

Thanks for your help! I thought that was the case I just wanted to make sure there wasn't another way to request additional members if you already have an account. They are really excited to get on together with there own accounts :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. 4orbes

4orbes Novice

Hi, I applied week ago but haven't heard anything so reapplied today - any idea how long this will take? Thanks,

17. bobandbunny

It can take from a couple of minutes to about a week. It depends on when the moderators are on. Make sure that you didn't send the wrong email on the application or you won't get an answer.

I hope to see you on Sandlot soon!

18. c0wg0d

19. Jackie680015

Jackie680015 Novice

I submiitted a couple of months ago and still don't know what the IP is so I'm confuse.

20. c0wg0d

It's server.sandlotminecraft.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.