IMPORTANT! The Sandlot will be offline for (more) maintenance Wed., July 21, starting at 11 am ET

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by waseric, Jul 20, 2021.

Tags:
  1. waseric

waseric The hidden hand Sandlot Administrator Moderator VIP

This one is for Wednesday, and is in addition to the one we had on Monday.

We have been having random disconnects and problems with our internet connection on the server, so I have scheduled a technician to diagnose the problem. This requires the server to be taken offline. I do not know how long the server will be offline, as it depends on the result of the diagnosis. I will update this thread with more information when available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Beautiful Beautiful x 1
  2. trubuhl

trubuhl The Stinky Sock Moderator Elder VIP

But no wait that means my skyblock island is not producing right now... how will I meet the production schedules for challenge output and stay on track for my island's monthly target? I've built in the occasional disconnects as part of the cost of doing business but this is an unforeseen circumstance, I need the manufacturing facilities back up and running ASAP! My projected earnings are going to be below analyst consensus and my island stock is going to crash. Noo...!!

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. CNWPlayer

CNWPlayer Out of Tune

well time to design a base in single player i guess
    then modify my existing giant white concrete monolith to be that base

4. Chanz_

Chanz_ Master Helper

I just tried to log on, couldn't get on, thought I was banned for thirty seconds, and now am reading this post.

5. waseric

waseric The hidden hand Sandlot Administrator Moderator VIP

And we're back.

Time will tell if our intermittent network connection issues have been resolved.
    Sadly, it's not as simple as, "It was broken, now it's fixed." But, we have improved some things, so we can be cautiously optimistic.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Beautiful Beautiful x 1