Is Sandlot a Java Minecraft server?

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Luvniji, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Luvniji

Luvniji Guest

Sorry if I missed this somewhere but I can't figure it out. I can't get on to the server. I tried the second IP address although it doesn't have the best history of working and the actual server IP. I've already been accepted from being whitelisted too. It might be because you're a Java server and I'm bedrock. If so, that's a bummer. Any help?

• Like Like x 1
  2. oleanders_

oleanders_ Agent of KAOS

Agh, that's unfortunate. In the forums FAQ it's addressed that the server is Java Edition, but there's a whole lot of information there so it's easy to miss. Yes, this is a Java server, not bedrock. I hope that a way for you to play will arise some day though!

3. Luvniji

Luvniji Guest

Thankfully I have enough money to buy Minecraft Java and still have some left over. I'll probably do it later but I (hopefully) should be able to log on by the end of today! :)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. oleanders_

oleanders_ Agent of KAOS

That's great! I hope you enjoy the server.

5. Luvniji

Luvniji Guest

I had to make another account because I just bought the Java edition. It's Luvzniji now. Do I have to fill out the application again and/or make another account on here? Or is there any way to transfer it over?

6. MCtwilight

MCtwilight Ed Shakespearean Moderator Elder Helper VIP

If you just changed the username on your current account, that’s fine! You don’t need to fill out another whitelist if you only changed your username.

However, if you bought/made a whole new account, you’ll need to whitelist that one as well.

I look forward to seeing you in-game!

• Agree Agree x 1