Is Sandlot up?

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Pokemommmm, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Pokemommmm

Pokemommmm Expert

My Minecraft patched this morning, to 1.17. I can't connect to Sandlot, but I can connect to a couple other servers on my servers list. I don't /think/ it's a firewall problem, since that other server works (and I clicked OK after updating to let it through). I tried running 1.16.5. Also not working.

Before I do further troubleshooting, can someone confirm that Sandlot /is/ up?

Thanks,
    Pokemommmmm

2. MCtwilight

MCtwilight Ed Shakespearean Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Hi!

Yes, Sandlot is currently up. c0wg0d restarted all servers today so you can connect with 1.17 (no blocks or mobs yet). You can also still join with 1.16.5 too. What is the error message you're getting?

Hope this helped,
    MC

3. Pokemommmm

Pokemommmm Expert

It sits at "connecting" for a super long time, then says "Failed to Connect to server // timed out". I don't usually connect from work, so it's possible that my problem will just go away when I get home. :)
    ... although Ham_Sandwich_ uses the same WiFi network here and normally has problems. (I don't think he's tested it today.)

• Like Like x 1
  4. MCtwilight

MCtwilight Ed Shakespearean Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Yes, I would try the WiFi when you get home. :)

5. Pokemommmm

Pokemommmm Expert

Interestingly, Ham is happily connected down the hall on the same WiFi. I tried resetting firewall rules, but nope. And I can connect to another server successfully. Stumped! Hoping it works at home. Guess I'll have to do work at work.

6. TruWolf_

TruWolf_ One Ring to Hyrule them All Elder Helper

For a second I thought you meant you were hamsrus’ mom and I was like hold up

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

If you are connected to your work through a VPN, it's possible that they are restricting certain network traffic on your computer.

8. Disco_Duckling

Disco_Duckling Possibly A Goose

i was just timed out when i didn't join and it said, "ReadTimeoutException: null