Minecraft 1.14.4 Survival Test Server available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Aug 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. _Hatter

_Hatter |Majestic| VIP

Call me cynical, but I believe that Minecraft have not made such a huge update dedicated to such a random thing for no reason. It's also perfectly placed at the point where people are starting to actually panic at the alarming rates that bees are dying. So, Minecraft may use this as an opportunity to start some campaign work or charity for bees, which is a good thing! However, there must be something in it for them; that's how business works. So it's a win for everyone! The bees live, Microsoft gets a heavier pocket, and most importantly, we get to mindlessly admire and play around with bees to our hearts content. Go bees!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. funkyfreakmalik

funkyfreakmalik Expert VIP

very relatable

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. RatMazeMind

RatMazeMind Perpetual Mental Maze Runner VIP Elder

Not sure how big an issue this is, but figured I would report it anyway.

I was shooting at phantoms at spawn and starting getting "This belongs to sincere360" messages. Then I realized the messages were stuck on rapid repeat, even after I stopped shooting and I left for the resource world. A simple log off and log on fixed it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. dj_H

dj_H Your Skyblock Host VIP Helper

I just don't know if I could stand another name-change!!! I think I still know you as _creed!!! (I'm teasing)

• Like Like x 2
  5. _Hatter

_Hatter |Majestic| VIP

Aha, I'm gonna stick with Hatter, actually! So don't worry, I'll wait you you to catch up ;):p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. GemsGoneMad

GemsGoneMad Pancake Maker VIP

I remember when I said I was gonna stick with ”Meggagem”!
    How many name changes ago was that, again?

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. _Hatter

_Hatter |Majestic| VIP

About.. 6???

• Like Like x 2
  8. winged_gator

winged_gator Journeyman

no affence c0wg0d but please just stick to the 1.12.2 stuff also whats that other empty portal gonna be?

9. TAfirehawk

TAfirehawk Adept VIP

Let's hope that 1.12.2 is almost dead and 1.14.4 comes to every world very soon.

Hard could easily be on 1.14.4 next month, IMHO.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Beautiful Beautiful x 1