My son lost an island by typing "leave"

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by Unn00n, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Unn00n

Unn00n Apprentice

My son, Unn00n has apparently lost an island and all of his stuff because he entered a "leave" command. He is very sad about this. Is it possible to recover it? Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ElectricDiamond

ElectricDiamond something like shockingly shiny

If it isn't possible for the island to be recovered and if I'm on when he is I'll send an invitation to my island for him to join and I can help him recover Items. He can expand on my island and we can work as a team in skyblock. Or if he's on when I am I could help him recover the items he lost.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  3. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

Unn00n

Can you give us more information please.
    • About when did this incident happen. The closer you can get (date and time), the better.
    • What command did they use?
    • Did the player see the warning message and confirm that they wanted to give up their island anyway?
    • Did the player "leave" the island because they were invited to join somebody else's island?

4. LunaLovegood

LunaLovegood Magizoologist Elder Helper VIP

He was a part of my island, I will replace anything he lost. That's a bummer that happened to him!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

At 1455 today, Unn00n typed "/is leave" twice, and shortly afterwards the console comment said that his balance had been reset to 0$, indicating the island was reset.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

edit: typed /is leave three times, after typing /is help. Probably was confused as to how that would go.

7. waseric

waseric The hidden hand Sandlot Administrator Moderator VIP

When @Unn00n joined Luna's island, this is when the original island was removed. This is the way our Skyblock plugin work -- a player can only be a member of one island "group."

As noted in our Getting Started in Skyblock thread,
    I'm very sorry to say there's not much we can do under normal circumstances to restore an island once it has been removed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. LunaLovegood

LunaLovegood Magizoologist Elder Helper VIP

He left his own island several days ago, so when he lost his items it must've been from when he typed /is leave today.

9. Unn00n

Unn00n Apprentice

Thank you all very much for the insights, investigations, and offers for help with what we can do. It seems he was most upset about losing the items; a lot of iron armor I think it was? I will let him know of LunaLovegood and ElectricDiamond offering to help. Thank you all again for taking the time!

• Like Like x 4