Need help recovering shop items

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by GomezAddamz, Jan 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. GomezAddamz

GomezAddamz Master Helper VIP

On SVS, I used to have a chest shop just across the hall (northwest) from _Razz's shop on the corner near the entrance to the mall at spawn. I had a house fire at the end of May 2017, and we didn't have internet access for about six months. During that time, my shop rental expired, and someone else was using that shop when I came back to Sandlot. I'm hoping to recover the items I had for sale when I lost the shop. I want to open up a bigger shop this time, but I think I'm supposed to wait until we recover those items before I rent another shop. I haven't had much luck catching mods playing SVS lately. Can someone help please :)

2. 9rac1e

9rac1e Professional Homework Doodler Helper VIP

I'm very sorry to hear about the fire but I'm glad you're safe! I would talk to c0wg0d about this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. BellStar

BellStar Every time you hear a Bellstar... Moderator Helper VIP

Oh, sorry I haven't seen you in game lately, @GomezAddamz .

I did check into this. I was able to retrieve a schematic in your name for atlanismall21 (the small chest shop you showed me that you last rented).
    When I pasted the schematic, there was nothing in any of the chests...

Either all the items you had offered for sale were sold or maybe you had another shop besides that one?

• Like Like x 1
  4. GomezAddamz

I'm sure the items didn't sell out (there were stacks of ghast tears, and my price wasn't necessarily competitive). I really don't think I had another shop since then, either. I'm hoping there's something more to this. I know it was a long time ago, though

5. GomezAddamz

But to be honest, if the answer is that everything is gone, that's totally fine. I just want to be able to rent a new shop without "ruining" any old records. I want to sell enchanted books, btw... Everybody come to my new shop (when it exists). Lol

6. GomezAddamz

Thank you! It was so much less damage than it could have been. We were very lucky. No one was home, but my neighbors spotted the smoke right away, and there's a fire station just a few blocks from my house.

• Like Like x 2
  7. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

So sorry to hear about the house fire. That's so scary!

Thanks @BellStar for looking into this.

• Like Like x 1