New Policy for Photos, Videos, and YT Channels

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by LifeLearner, Apr 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightKing16

NightKing16 Mad_ VIP

I have really enjoyed reading through everyone’s opinions, it’s really great to see such a well voiced group of people and still being nice and friendly. Unfortunately, that doesn’t happen nearly as much as it should.

I think part of the problem is how much these areas conflict. Self portraits, drawings of my dog, a skin made custom for me of me. The list goes on. And guys, think about how difficult that would be to detect. If I wear a skin of me, I know that it doesn’t give anyone a direct passageway into what I look like. But if that is allowed, then that creates a whole new mass of gray area. If one hole is punctured in a tyre, the whole thing deflates. So remember guys, although a lot of us (including me) don’t agree with some parts of the rules, if you pick and choose what is and isn’t acceptable carelessly, the line becomes blurry and people begin to cross it whether it be unknowingly or on purpose.

So basically, remember the Sandlot team’s main job is to keep us safe. And if the safer option is to just ban everything collectively just to be sure, we have to understand that that’s what has to be done.

Thank you guys for reading!
    ~Hatter

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Beautiful Beautiful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ShadedSkullGirl

ShadedSkullGirl Artistic Tendencies VIP

can i like, post a screen shot of the skins i make to make sure they like it? (i will edit out everything but the skin)

3. RatMazeMind

RatMazeMind The Scapegoat Moderator VIP Elder

Screenshots of MineCraft from the Sandlot or a single player world are allowed.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. ShadedSkullGirl

ShadedSkullGirl Artistic Tendencies VIP

ok, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.