Official Minecon Earth 2017 Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Oct 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cajungirl70

cajungirl70 Artisan

I just spoke with the Microsoft store at the Atlanta location where we're registered. He said that they are doing the "first come, first served" type admission to the viewing party. Regarding the cape, he said that as far as he knew, the cape is only given away at the actual MINECON itself. So, no capes:( on the 18th. He said that between 12pm and 3pm, that they would rotate ppl in and out and also that they were going to have 2 large t.v.'s OUTSIDE of the store (in the mall) for those who were waiting/stuck outside the store to be able to view the party! The fire code for this particular store allows for 68 peeps.

Hope this helps! Anybody in the Atlanta area? Cuz we'll be there at Perimeter Mall:) - Captain_Popsicle, _SaltyLightning_, and me (cajungirl70).

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Abbz05_

Abbz05_ Abbzolutely Amazing Joke Teller Moderator Helper VIP

Since nobody mentioned the one in Kansas City, I’ve been trying to persuade my parents on a road-trip/flight to an event that has been mentioned (a guarantee of meeting someone!)... but that is still in the works (I’m hopeful!). :D

As of right now, the event in Kansas City is most probable for me to attend. :)

I really want to create a 3D cardboard ninja mask to wear with my Sandlot T-Shirt... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  3. _Onion

_Onion Farm Fresh Onions! Helper VIP

Just so you know, I looked up flights to the places people said they were going to from Kansas City (I have a really good website so this took me literally a minute) and the cheapest would be a delta to atlanta, so if you convinced your parents you could see cajungirl

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. GrassPelt

GrassPelt Architect Elder Helper

That is actually the closest location I could travel to. It's still a 3 hour drive, so if others from the sandlot are attending this location, I may have to reconsider going... I'll have to see what other plans are that weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  5. tmuo

tmuo :D VIP

you should totally come visit me in oklahoma!! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Crafter_Meg

Crafter_Meg Master Helper

I'm kind of considering going to the Beachwood Ohio one. But it's kind of unlikely. Is anyone else planning to go to that one? It's like an hour for me :(

7. tmuo

Also, if anyone ends up going to an oklahoma one, and we end up going to the same one... i give big hugs!!!! ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. fivesisaguy

fivesisaguy Sadly my lucky number is 6 VIP

Welp. I live an hour away from the Microsoft store in Hawaii. Don't know if I could go tho. The store is really small...

• Like Like x 1
  9. zilory

zilory Watching the days go by Elder Helper

Aww I'll be in Massachusetts on that day but I'm not free...

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. SmolJar

SmolJar obsessed with fish and axolotls

I'm internally crying right now because I can't go....

11. StarWarsFan42

StarWarsFan42 Master Helper VIP

Kansas City is the closest one to me. Even though I don't really play on The Sandlot anymore, (or Minecraft in general) I'd still like to go! My brother is huge on Minecraft right now, so it would be really fun. But, my parents aren't really willing to go because we would probably have to skip school. We've already skipped enough school from being sick!

12. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

It’s on Saturday, if that helps? Unless you have Saturday school, in which case not. (It’s a thing, in case someone doesn’t know).

13. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

You can watch from anywhere! Have your own mini party, maybe print and fold a few grass blocks! :2::2::2:
    Dress up or make a block head from a box or paper. :cool:
    Make cookies!
    It’s a party for everyone everywhere

• Like Like x 3
  14. StarWarsFan42

StarWarsFan42 Master Helper VIP

I know it's on a Saturday, but we would leave Friday to try to avoid some traffic. We also have stuff planned this weekend, so we wouldn't be able to go anyways. Thank you though! :)

15. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

It's almost here! I'm going to bed now because I have a 2.5 hour drive in the morning to get to my party on time!

• Like Like x 2
  16. the_new_bo

the_new_bo Hero

To bad I'll be busy tomorrow! Bummer! ;^;

17. RatMazeMind

RatMazeMind Fully vaccinated rodent Moderator Elder VIP

Have fun! I'll be having a party of one in front of my computer (if I even remember to get on in time! xd)

• Like Like x 2
  18. cxttoncandy

cxttoncandy slay queen Helper VIP

Happy Minecon Day guys! Have fun everyone! :D

19. tmuo

IM SO EXCITED!

have a great day everyone! sadly no ones going to oklahoma ;-;

20. _Onion

_Onion Farm Fresh Onions! Helper VIP

Wish I could go but have a bar mitzah to go to but it’s very close to Tyson’s corner meetup so I might try to pop in at the end to see @LifeLearner !

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.