Recent Changes (October 16, 2014)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by cheracc, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Nalst

Nalst Villager Expert/Zombie Doctor

oh ya that has happened to lots of people but up in that post cheracc said that there is this plugin that will not let you crash and lag as much.:)

EDIT: well i at least think he said it was a plug in.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AndromedaJulie

AndromedaJulie Official Namer of Pets Helper

I'm feeling like an idiot here. I'd like to update us to 1.8 and am not sure why I can't figure this out this time around. There used to be a nice thread on this but I can't find it. I'm on the Mojang site trying to download an update, but it's from 2013. I'm not finding anything else in an internet search. I sound like a 70 year old lady. I did have a concussion, maybe that's the problem? lol thanks guys.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TheOneCrafter

TheOneCrafter PVP Master Helper VIP

First open up your launcher, then hit the "Edit Profile" button, you'll see a little window pop up, then, under "version selection" checkmark the little box beside "Enable experimental development versions ("Snapshots") " You'll see another little window pop up, hit "Yes" then go into the "Use version" and select "snapshot 1.8.1-pre2", Hit "Save profile" and then "Play". Hope this helps! :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. AndromedaJulie

AndromedaJulie Official Namer of Pets Helper

You're a rock star. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  5. TheOneCrafter

TheOneCrafter PVP Master Helper VIP

No Problem! Always happy to help =)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dotted_

Dotted_ Master Helper

My Favorite block iz da slime block ^.^

• Like Like x 1
  7. Deadface56

Deadface56 Master

Hi

• Like Like x 1
  8. WynterrX

WynterrX Adept Helper

As excited as I am for this, now I have to wait for the texture pack I use to update... *sobs*

• Like Like x 2
  9. The_NogMan

The_NogMan Expert Helper

Oo yey. I can't wait to use the new blocks. I will most likely never change my name

• Like Like x 1
  10. sushieater3

sushieater3 Apprentice

hey so if we have easy updated to 1.8 can we get rabbits foot?

11. Deadface56

Deadface56 Master

Wait we can change our names?

12. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Not yet.

13. FishiestCatfish

FishiestCatfish Master Helper

Name change?

14. c0wg0d

Yes, you will be able to change your Minecraft name "soon". But as stated, it won't change on Sandlot.

15. BTW, anyone else getting "mobbed" by mob at night? Whatever changed, it's no longer safe to wander outside at night on land. I've actually be overwhelmed and died just from "natural mobs" covering me up in a wave attack. And that was with enchanted armor and weapons! Stock up on arrow, folks!

JackenKracken

16. sushieater3

sushieater3 Apprentice

well stock up on potions as well in Easy Survival I have a shop called Z and S potions we sell potions and ingredients
    and we sell at low prices so our costumers get great deals :)

17. RexofAvalon

RexofAvalon Master Helper

Whenever i get mobbed i...oh wait i shoot dem before they can mob me :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  18. c0wg0d

I have noticed a massive amount of mobs as well, especially around spawn. The whole spawn area was typically pretty safe, but not anymore...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rex, I did...but they kept coming...unfortunately I was atop a hill and they could apporach from all directions...two witches, three skellies shooting, 8-10 zombies, a couple of baby zombies, 4 spiders...I got most but the witches and the skellies knocked be down enought that the baby zombies did me in!

20. RexofAvalon

RexofAvalon Master Helper

if its on svs i can give you alot of arrows.i have a skeleton xp/item farm