Samhain Halloween Adventure Map (s-ow-en)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by LifeLearner, Oct 23, 2015.

1. StarWarsFan42

StarWarsFan42 Master Helper VIP

I used to love that show, sadly they took it off Netflix so I can't watch it anymore. :(

2. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

@Monkey_Chicka Yes, the first time you go through the map, you must step on 2 pressure plates. We made a little "doorway" between areas. One pressure plate will give you 5 tokens so you can trade with the shopkeeper. The other will give you permissions to enter the next area (added to halloween#) and to use the lobby warp signs. Then, after you finish an area, you can use the lobby warp signs to get back there.

@zuzudanger The "permissions" pressure plate to enter the nether is in the closet in the house. If you stepped on the pressure plate in the attic, you should have found yourself in the closet.... Go down the ladder.

Sometimes the server takes a few seconds to register your permissions. If you can't get into an area, back up and try again. If you get stuck in the dizzy staircase, either ask a mod to tp you back to the closet... or do /spawn and reenter the map using the house sign.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  3. oops i forgot to honor life as a jedi master well c0w is now a ultra jedi master but ill have to honor life asap btw the lvls were easy thing is that bella and lord are like almost undefeted xd now ill post some shots about where bella and lord spawn if i cant get them

4. heyypierce

heyypierce Master Helper

I love this map but my question is Can we have more adventure maps? I love all these puzzles and such

• Like Like x 2
  5. LifeLearner

Yes @Pikachu_lewie . Please understand that maps like this take a long time to produce. To give you a feel for that... I planned this map during a flight on September 5th. It took about a month to complete the physical layout with all the biomes and to find/copy/paste special buildings (ocean monument, nether fortress, mineshaft, desert and jungle temples, castle, etc.). Then it took a team another 20 days to add all the details. And we worked steadily to get it done before Halloween. So, yes we can have more, but we can't promise when that will happen.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. StarWarsFan42

StarWarsFan42 Master Helper VIP

I'd actually be happy to do one for the winter holidays. If that's alright. :D

• Like Like x 3
  7. ishx_

ishx_ Inscrutible VIP

I can help if we do one

• Like Like x 1
  8. Avatar_plays_MC

Avatar_plays_MC Help I'm stuck in a simulation!

I'd love to help make a winter one :D

9. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

ChanCe67T and I finished it today, he in one long run through. Died a few times, so on average some levels took two tries to get through. The potions being sold by villagers helped. We really enjoyed playing this together... He is a lot better than I am but sitting together it is easy to communicate where to go without typing. Loads of fun for all ages!!
    What about twelve levels for Christmas? We really had fun.... Hang the housework!

• Like Like x 2
  10. bizarr0

bizarr0 Master Moderator Elder VIP

• Like Like x 6
  11. Waddles_MC

Waddles_MC Artisan Helper

the adventure map was unbelievable!~ you can tell a lot of hours of effort was put into it. i LOVED it!~ thanks so so so so so much ti all of the people who helped make this map become a thing, its a really special thing on Sandlot that we are all close and friendly with each other. something you cant really find at other servers :D

• Like Like x 5
  12. AVATAAAAR!!! Love that show! :p:p:p:22::22::22::22::57::57::57::57::57::57::169::169::169::169::168:1::168::168:2::168:1::168:1::168::168:1::168:2::168:2::168:1::168:2::168:2::168:2::168:2::168:2::168:1::168:1::174::174::174::174::79::79::35:3::35:3::35:3::21::21::21::21::35:11::35:11::35:11::35:11::35:11::35:11::35:11::35:11::35:11::35:9::35:9::35:9::35:9:(Thanks for da feed back :):):)

13. HotNate

HotNate Master

When I walk onto the pressure plate into the mine it won't let me enter

14. LifeLearner

This has been resolved.

For others with this issue, sometimes the server needs a few seconds to process the permissions. You can back up and try again.

15. Pingu632

Pingu632 Master Elder Helper VIP

I can't even start the map. I click the first sign, spawn in a slime and die immediately :( Any hints on getting started?

16. Pingu632

Pingu632 Master Elder Helper VIP

I finally got in, just had to die several times first.

17. LifeLearner

Hmm, that should not happen. I'm not sure how that slime got into the spawn area. Sorry about that @Pingu632

Hope you enjoy the rest of the map; those mobs are supposed to be there!:p

18. _Razz

_Razz Redstone Warrior Moderator Elder VIP

*Razz sneaks in and moves his pet slime collection to another room...

No one saw right?

• Like Like x 3
  19. Mickeyheart

Mickeyheart Grandificent Grandmama Mickeyosity Moderator Helper VIP

I finished the Samhain adventure, and lemme tell you- it rocks! Thanks to LifeLearner and whoever helped her for building this beautiful, complex, compelling adventure map!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Mickeyheart

Mickeyheart Grandificent Grandmama Mickeyosity Moderator Helper VIP

• Like Like x 1