Sandlot T-Shirts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by cheracc, Nov 12, 2015.

1. also u should of put our Usernames on the back xd

2. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

That would be quite difficult to accomplish. The time and effort required would not be offset by the fee that we are being charged.

Also, adding usernames conflicts with our desire for players to remain anonymous. We work hard to avoid links between a player's username and their real-life identity.

Having said that, you could get an aftermarket product or service to do this if you really want to do so - and if your parents think it is acceptable.

• Like Like x 2
  3. well i guess ur right safety is important see this is why i did student leader ship in 5th grade

• Like Like x 2
  4. BareClawz

BareClawz The Fixer of Things Moderator VIP

I was actually thinking about doing this on the sleeve for myself :). There are several places online that you purchase actual name patches and iron on printings for under $10 even. If you have access to Amazon there are some reputable companies within the 'PRIME' family or if you google around with your parents guidance you can find them elsewhere (just be careful for scammers).

I know there is paper you can buy that you can print them yourselves and although it works, it is usually best on a white shirt. The color of this shirt may not produce the best results. I worked for my parents screen printing company for a number of years...I can still tell the difference between the material blends of shirts by touch, it is not a glamorous trait i assure you! o_O

BareClawz

• Like Like x 8
  5. CaptainFinner

CaptainFinner The Funny One Helper VIP

I WANT IT!!:D
    *turns to her dad, makes sad face & says "Please get me a Sandlot t-shirt daddy!"*

• Like Like x 1
  6. _Onion

_Onion Farm Fresh Onions! Helper VIP

I got one! So excited :D

7. DattMale

DattMale Master

What?!?! Sandlot has T-shirts!!!...faints with happiness xd

8. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

There is a paper product in the printing or craft sections of your local mart-type store that makes iron-on from your printer! You could make you irl or username, then maybe get a grown-up to help iron it on. Do use thick cardboard between the shirt to shield the sandlot logo tho, or it will melt. Or add your name on the sleeve.

• Like Like x 2
  9. It is possible to get special transfer paper that will work on dark colors too, BareClawz.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Gamedude3

Gamedude3 Master VIP

Me too! We can be twins:)

11. Gamedude3

Gamedude3 Master VIP

I got a T-shirt a few days ago:)

12. KRiskKaT

:eek:

13. fivesisaguy

fivesisaguy Sadly my lucky number is 6 VIP

Wow dude! You look sick in that T-Shirt my moms not gonna let me... I know she won't :(

14. I need to get one of those...

15. i may just put meh username on the coler instead

16. ishx_

ishx_ Inscrutible VIP

Daddy ordered one!!! EEEEKK!!! I'm ready for a T-Shirt!

17. KRiskKaT

We got ours in the mail today....the colors are very pretty irl! I don't usually like to advertise on our clothes, but for Sandlot I am making an exception :D.

• Like Like x 1
  18. _Razz

_Razz Redstone Warrior Moderator Elder VIP

Got ours in the mail today too. We are all going to wear them and play on the Sandlot now! :D

• Like Like x 2
  19. better take a pic and post it ASAP we want to see u in it

• Like Like x 1
  20. bizarr0

bizarr0 Master Moderator Elder VIP

Lucky! Checked our mail in the growing blizzard. I wanted to wear my shirt, lol. Hopefully tomorrow!

• Like Like x 1