Semi-Vanilla Survival Reset: September 3rd

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamefox1

flamefox1 Master

So excited :D

2. Kayah57

Kayah57 Master

Looking forward to a fresh world to play on!

• Like Like x 1
  3. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

We will have a list announced when the server is live.

• Like Like x 3
  4. _A1sauce_

_A1sauce_ Expert

Wow! It's amazing that you are doing this all for us. Thanks c0w! Sadly, our builds will be gone but its nice that we can start fresh :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Roxie238

Roxie238 Master

Sounds good c0w, thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. thenameisdiamond

thenameisdiamond Sandlot Video and Audio Artist

Thank you! This is great for me for two reasons:

1. I can never seem to find ANY free space to build, and when I do, that space is usually too small

2. We need more ocean monuments to plunder

I don't play in SVS that much, but I'm glad to hear the news.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Albinia

Albinia Time Lady Helper

I'm sad about losing Waymaster - but honestly resource worlds for the Nether and End are worth it

• Like Like x 3
  8. Kyukuro

Kyukuro Elegant Builder of Pointy Structures Moderator Elder Helper VIP

Race you to WayMaster again, Alb ;)

• Like Like x 8
  9. Crab_Rangoon_

Crab_Rangoon_ Artisan

OMG
    If we reset Easy next, I'll rage.
    Me and @bearmasman (AKA Bear_Gamer360) have worked suupperrr hard on our Easy things, and we'd absolutely rage if it was reset.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Abbz05_

Abbz05_ Abbzolutely Amazing Joke Teller Moderator Helper VIP

Woohoo! I finally have a chance to mine all the gold near spawn, and rank up before everyone else does! *evil laugh*

Woohoo! I'm super pumped for this reset; I love a fresh start, and new beginnings! :D

Even though it's difficult to say goodbye to projects you've dedicated much of your time and effort to, a fresh start opens a door to an infinite amount of possibilities, just waiting for your creative mind to spark. :)

I'm looking forward to improving my architecture skills... :rolleyes:... and working on a variety of projects/builds for the community. ;)

• Like Like x 9
  11. Keen_Machine

Keen_Machine Master VIP

c0wg0d,

1. Is there any chance to copy the monster castle we built to the new server? I'd like to continue working on it and would even be open to making it available for spawn use due to it's size. Maybe even make it a dark castle for mob spawn challenges.

2. If you need anyone to host the world file, I don't mind hosting it. I'm not limited by bandwidth at my work and have a dedicated connection and ip that I could make available.

Thanks!

• Like Like x 4
  12. ohMars

ohMars Master VIP

Im really exited about this! When i played it the first time I had tons of good stuff from a drop party the day i joined. I was really happy.. Then i was killed by a zombie xd My stuff despawned.. (Just my luck xd) Sooo Im kinda glad to be on the same level as everyone else for once xd

• Like Like x 1
  13. ohMars

ohMars Master VIP

Abbz you really like the Faces dont you xd

• Like Like x 1
  14. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

You won't like my answer, and I don't like being the bearer of bad news, but we will not be bringing any builds from the old map to the new one. I hope that you can finish the castle before we reset!

Thanks for the hosting offer for the map. I will discuss this with cheracc.

15. KRiskKaT

KRiskKaT Piecing it together Moderator Elder Helper VIP

This is great news! Thank you for giving me something to reach for... Better building ideas... Still feeling the 'meh' quality of my SVS home, although I'm pretty happy I got as far as I have.

• Like Like x 5
  16. GertAlert

GertAlert Gert Alert! Warning, Gert Alert! Helper

why i love my house its a ore house :( and my horses Ella And Elizabeth. but.... at the same time I'm happy!!!!! so i will miss you semi vanilla -Kisses it goodbye :(:(:(:( Why Why I'm going to loss my spawner name Rosie :(:(:( and my village :(:(:(:( but.... i will always remember them

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ravyneye

Ravyneye Master VIP

Oh, this is neat, might have to come back to SVS and build a powered rail network between spawns, while I can set up a station near them! (managed to sneak a station right up to Snowy in the current one, but was a very tight squeeze :p).

• Like Like x 2
  18. JohnySandN

JohnySandN Master

Sounds good c0w, I must say I'll miss my rank, but, I understand, plus, *drum role* Mincraft 1.10!! WooHooo!!! :)
    Thanks for your hard work @c0wg0d !

• Like Like x 1
  19. connyowandjawed

connyowandjawed The Stalking Kitty

ON MY YOUNGEST SISTERS BIRTHDAY... how nice

20. RMicky

RMicky One-eyed One-horned Flying Purple People Eater VIP

aw thats sad. I just got to master...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.