Something Something Teaser

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    • Beautiful Beautiful x 13
    • Like Like x 11
    • Useful Useful x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. TheAfkOne

TheAfkOne something amusing VIP

I wonder what it is :O first post :cool:
    Maybe a new c0w invasion for what bob and hams did before... ;) idk just my guess

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Beautiful Beautiful x 1
  3. Avatar_plays_MC

Avatar_plays_MC Help I'm stuck in a simulation!

New UHC?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. PockyHawk

PockyHawk Guest

c0w: posts a teaser

sandlot: oooooooooooooooo

third post :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. SomethingGreen

SomethingGreen Expert VIP

Fourth post, because that's extremely important.
    Anyways, is Easy Survival resetting? That's all I can think of. :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Pokiechu

Pokiechu I poke at you!

Skywars?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. LunaLovegood

LunaLovegood Magizoologist Elder Helper VIP

Skywars or Easy

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. peanate

peanate totally not crazy I guess

Personal thought: This looks to big to be any skywars island. Another odd thought: :p c0w's favorite server is easy and minecraft cows favorite thing is wheat. The picture is taken behind some wheat. So since i'm usually wrong it's probably Skywars or UHC :p

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. zxmonster

zxmonster Everything! Helper

honestly it looks like a hns map. (hide and seek) maybe they could be reviving it :eek:

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. beanie_03

beanie_03 Mispelling Mississipi

Hmm.. Well it's in the sky and there's beetroot so either skywars like some people have said, or skyblock updating to 1.11

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Avatar_plays_MC

Avatar_plays_MC Help I'm stuck in a simulation!

Good eye! Took me a while to notice the beetroot, and it never crossed my mind that it was in the sky.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. A home for cow? (there was wheat in the picture)

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Adept

Cow is good at taking screenshots c:

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Darth_Pink

Darth_Pink Master

FACTIONS?!

Jk

15. Darth_Pink

Darth_Pink Master

Skywars would be fun, so if that is coming I am happy.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. admiralwolf

admiralwolf A Thousand Miles from Nowhere

i hope its a sorta ultra hardcore world with a cool map and but you still get to kill other players unlike ultra hard core

17. GrassPelt

GrassPelt Architect Elder Helper

Lets do some quick analysis. (Note: if you do not wish to read my analysis, then skip to the last paragraph in this post.)

There are 4 servers that still need to be updated to 1.10 or higher, and those servers are Easy, Hardcore, Lobby, and Hide and seek (currently disabled, but it may now be back :D) There is also the possibility of a new server, but we'll ignore that for now.

The lobby can be ruled out right now because based on what we've heard in the past, hogwarts isn't going anywhere anytime soon (I could be wrong though).

Hardcore has been planning a reset for over a month now, but because it sounds like its going for a monthly reset idea, I highly doubt a nice place like this would be built just to be wiped away in 30 days. So it's likely not hardcore.

That leaves us with Easy and Hide and seek. And while yes its probably time to reset Easy, it's not going to be reset in the next 30 days because there's been no notification (yet; perhaps this is the notification?). And you should also notice we're floating on an island, as @beanieboo_lover pointed out earlier, or at least it appears that way. Take a look behind the leaves on the mid-right. I see tall grass. You may not be in the sky, but on a hill. One more reason why it likely isn't an Easy spawn is because it looks too small at this point. If it is a spawn it's in the very early development stages.

That leaves us with hide and seek. And I believe thats what it is; a new hide and seek map. Plenty of places to hide. zoom in close enough, and you'll see lots of leaves in the back of the house. a perfect place to disguise yourself. A tree that wild is a great place to go if you're a log.

As far as a new server goes, I'm not so sure about skywars. Based on gameplay I've seen of skywars, there are usually 8 or 16 smaller islands that surround one large island. And right now I don't see any surrounding islands. So it's probably not skywars. (I could be wrong to.)

There is one more idea that it could be, but stating that the mod team has started working on one of those would kinda give away some element of surprise. oops, did I just give it away? No, don't think so, they don't know the name of the server, so it should be good... I hope... :p

This analysis is all just asumptions, and all of these guesses could be wrong. It's likely it can't be determined what exactly this pertains to until more information is revealed. But based on what I can see, I'm going to go with this being a picture of a new hide and seek map. Let time tell if i'm correct or not ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 3
  18. hamsrus1

hamsrus1 you got to keep em moderated Moderator Elder VIP

MY RP WORLD

• Funny x 8
    • Like x 6
    • Beautiful x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  19. _Onion

_Onion Farm Fresh Onions! Helper VIP