Spawning in lobby instead of slept bed

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by MidnightLiddy, Sep 4, 2019.

1. MidnightLiddy

MidnightLiddy Apprentice

Hi,

My son was teleported to a claim site Easy Survival, and slept in the bed there, but when he died, he respawned in the lobby instead of his bed. We have found the co-ordinates of his house but don't know how to get there, it is 1000s of blocks walk. Can anyone help bring him there so he can reset there as home?

2. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

Any moderator can help him if we are in-game at the same time. He can look for our names at the top left of the list if he presses Tab.

Any other player who lives near that location could also let him teleport to them.

3. MidnightLiddy

MidnightLiddy Apprentice

Thank you LifeLearner, he can't find the player who originally brought him there, but we will check later to see if an online moderator can help him.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PEP56

PEP56 Master

Also, on Easy, there are nether tunnels in each of the four cardinal directions from spawn. Go behind the spawn building to the netherrack structure with the nether portal and go through. Find out, from the coordinates, which way gets you closest to your son's claim and head that way. You should find a portal which gets you relatively close, in the overworld. Keep in mind that one horizontal block in the nether is equal to eight blocks in the overworld.

Pat

5. PEP56

PEP56 Master

Speaking of this issue, though...come to think of it... I have had this happen to me several times, when I have switched servers back and forth, for whatever reason. When I log out at my home on one server, I may log back in to find myself either in the Hub or in my home in the wrong server. Any idea what causes this and how I can prevent it?

Thanks!

Pat

6. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

The most likely reason is that when you reconnect, the server you were on isn't online, which automatically moves you to the lobby.