Still with the "hacker"

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by The_MLG_Fedora, Apr 6, 2015.

1. the_new_bo

the_new_bo Hero

• Like Like x 2
  2. TheOneCrafter

TheOneCrafter PVP Master Helper VIP

That happens when a player hasn't logged on for a long time.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  3. lvvrboy

lvvrboy :P VIP

I just realized you have to be on lobby lol sorry to bother you. He was last seen exactly one year, eight months, and eight days ago

• Like Like x 2
  4. lvvrboy

lvvrboy :P VIP

That's what /seen said, somehow he managed to get in without, I'm not sure how but he was last seen Spetember 22, 2016, but on /seen it says a year and 8 months ago

• Like Like x 2
  5. I think that means that on Sep. 22, 2016, they were last seen on the forums, but not online. For example, if someone is online right now (in-game), their forums account could say that they were last seen... say, at 7:15 this morning. (Which is forums).

I also believe that mods would not let anything bad happen on this server, and that OOJQ is either a banned player or a harmless prank. Of course, I may be wrong...

EDIT: Also, this thread was started in May 2015. This is an old thread, and there are many threads like it that are more current.

• Like Like x 2
  6. thenameisdiamond

thenameisdiamond Sandlot Video and Audio Artist

You don't need to pay to make more accounts for Minecraft (At least I don't think)

• Like Like x 1
  7. dwaaal

dwaaal Master

You do.

• Like Like x 1
  8. _Onion

_Onion Farm Fresh Onions! Helper VIP

You do.

Also, I have to confirm GrooGaroo is the main officer in the Anti-00JQ movement. GrooGaroo is not 00JQ for sure. He would not spend extra money for a mc account.

• Like Like x 2
  9. dwaaal

dwaaal Master

Yeah... I don't think the mods have been doing this whole 00JQ thing because they like wrecked a chunk of Creative.

• Like Like x 1
  10. dwaaal

dwaaal Master

Sorry if I go all conspiracy theorist on you but some weird things happened simultaneously about a month ago.

• Like Like x 1