The Sandlot in 2019 and Beyond!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Jan 2, 2019.

1. DiamondIsobel

DiamondIsobel Diamond Bow Girl

Yeh, that’s a good idea, and it wouldn’t need to be much money, just some extra (maybe from non-VIP’s since VIP’s already donate) money to help keep it up for longer. :D

2. Robodity

Robodity Adept

rip dirtblock, hg2, and build battle.

3. Robodity

Robodity Adept

this server should do something like advertise and add a bed wars thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. TruWolf_

TruWolf_ Wolf Champion Helper

Thanks for keeping this place great c0w! I'm also trying to persuade some friends to come join :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. MaximeBkk

MaximeBkk Master

Wowie! So much changes! I'm going to be honest now, eventhough I haven't been on the server for a while now, it's sad to see most of it go away. But, it's for the best! This server was (and still is!) a good childhood memory, I truly have enjoyed the times I had here. c0w, It's been a pleasure seeing you again, aswell as the other staff. I hope this server will become as good as it always has been with these new changes. I'm probably not going to return, or maybe I am, who knows! But, I just wanted to leave this message here and tell you how I felt since the last few years. This community is amazing, and so is the server, so let's hope that doesn't change! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. ducks_4ever

ducks_4ever Typo Master VIP

Thanks c0w! Maybe the server won't lag as much with BuildBattle and Dirtblock being removed :eek: Happy New Year / Very late Merry Christmas!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. MJRminer

MJRminer Major Miner VIP Elder

Thanks for the update @c0wg0d - sounds like some good choices for long-term sustainability (of the server and your sanity! :cool:)

You are to be thanked for all your efforts to make Sandlot the best Minecraft server ever! :)

There may be bigger servers, but no server matches the family-friendly environment and consistently NICE player base that Sandlot has achieved.

Please keep up the great work and know that even we quiet players really, REALLY appreciate your efforts.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2