The Sandlot wants you, yes YOU, to build some 3D pixel art!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Sep 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. __Shaded__Wolf__

__Shaded__Wolf__ Artistic Tendencies VIP

sry if it looks that way, i made sure about 15 times that it was right before MCtwilight checked it out. (it has a lot of slabs and stairs on the wall so i get why it looks like that, i could not even tell it was 10 from my screenshot)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mickeyheart

Mickeyheart Wielder of the Forbidden Ukelele Helper

this is so pretty!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DomBXC

DomBXC Master

Okay, I didn't know. I'm sorry. I looked nice what I meant is I couldn't tell if what size it was due to the blending in blocks.
    IT LOOKS VERY NICE THOUGH NEVER HAVE I SEEN A MURAL BLEND IN SO WELL

4. LunaLovegood

LunaLovegood original JUNA Helper

Kind of want to make a JunaLand inspired one, but I'm too busy working on my base D:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Pigichu

Pigichu That strange animal in the corner

upload_2020-9-11_23-25-55.png upload_2020-9-11_23-26-3.png
    This is my mural! It should be 100% mob spawn proof, working on some more for fun! Also, I was wondering if barriers were allowed to be used? There are none in this one, just curious.

Edit: Also, anyone who does not have a plot they can use in creative, can use one of mine! :)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
    • Beautiful Beautiful x 8
  6. CheetahMyst

CheetahMyst Dragonfish VIP

Looks great, Pigi, but I think that the trapdoors bordering the mural also count as a block, making it 5 blocks wide? Aside from that it looks perfect!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Pigichu

I was wondering about that-- They are easily removable though :D

8. DomBXC

DomBXC Master

Barriers are fine I used it in my mural and nobody complained. Oh and maybe put carpet or slabs for the dirt.
    Also your plot offer is very nice thank you for doing that.

9. lardydare

lardydare SoggyCake

Did anyone know that barriers were in your build? Barriers aren't available without commands in easy so I strongly doubt that it would be allowed

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. DomBXC

DomBXC Master

I just took them from @SupersonicE9's plot. He had it there. Even a mod helped his plot and didn't care about the barriers.

But I don't think so it's more like common sense since you can't have the debug stick so it must be barrier. Like that. People have probably knew it is barriers.

Oh and the rule only applies to heads.
    I looked and NONE of the rules say no to barriers.

11. lardydare

lardydare SoggyCake

I know that you can use barriers in creative but I strongly doubt they'd be allowed in easy because they are only accessible through commands and not including all the plugins, moderators want to make it as vanilla as possible. Therefore, ask a moderator for their opinion on this.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. CheetahMyst

CheetahMyst Dragonfish VIP

barriers are allowed in Creative but a mod wouldn't want players to get their hands on them in Easy, especially because I don't think barriers can be destroyed in vanilla- at least if you include barriers again, say it has barriers?

13. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator VIP

You can only use blocks obtainable in survival.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. DomBXC

DomBXC Master

okay, lol I should delete that conversation

15. Pigichu

I have string ontop of places like that. Thank you for the idea though! :)