The /suicide command

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Pigichu

Pigichu That strange animal in the corner

Thanks c0w!!! This is a great change!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mickeyheart

Mickeyheart Wielder of the Forbidden Ukelele Helper

Thank you very much, c0w! I know this command proved troublesome for some players as well as myself, so I am glad to see this new change. I'll be sure to keep these new commands in mind should I have to use them. /quit and /respawn are great rewording choices.

Thanks for your continued vigilance and making the Sandlot a safe place for players of all ages!

-Mickeyheart

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Mickeyheart

Mickeyheart Wielder of the Forbidden Ukelele Helper

Hi c0w! Tins needed to use /respawn in Hardcore because they were low on health (i don't quite remember the reason) but they lacked the permissions. Is this going to be a moderator only command or are the permissions for all?

Thank you very much for your time!

• Like Like x 1
  4. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator VIP

I didn't think anyone would ever want to use that command in Hard Survival, since even one death greatly affects your score. I will add the permission though.

• Like Like x 3
  5. _Onion

_Onion Farm Fresh Onions! VIP Helper

From what I've seen, people use it if they are at a 1/2 heart or 1 heart, and want to put their items in a chest before they die rather then losing their items to a mob and not being able to get them back.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. GemTheGerbil

GemTheGerbil Tasty Rodent lover VIP Helper

Yes... I do that all the time since I’m not good enough to get no/little deaths! I just play for fun and sometimes that involves jumping off a cliff. /respawn would be better!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Chilly_G167

Chilly_G167 Artisan VIP Elder

Good move c0w.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. MJRminer

MJRminer Major Miner, (Re)Tired Mod VIP Elder

Thanks @c0wg0d - this is really a positive change and certainly in keeping with our family friendly culture here on the Sandlot :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. AndromedaJulie

AndromedaJulie Queen of Spacey Helper

Thank you very much.

• Like Like x 2