The time has come to bid adieu

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by cheracc, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Indrichi

Indrichi Withering Away Elder VIP

I can honestly say that if I hadn't found this server before the other monstrosities we encountered, this family's experiment with minecraft would have ended very quickly. Now we have 4 different accounts (instead of all sharing one) and many years of fantastic memories with this wonderful community. Thank you so much for what you've created here, @cheracc !

• Beautiful Beautiful x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Abbz05_

Abbz05_ Abbzolutely Amazing Joke Teller Moderator Helper VIP

cheracc - Your creation of The Sandlot has made my online experience one I will never forget! Prior to Sandlot, I played on servers that were very inappropriate, and I wasn't sure if family-friendly servers existed. After finding Sandlot, I've never played anywhere else. The Sandlot has such an incredible community; I'm so thankful to be a part of it! The Sandlot means different things to different people; for me, it has been a place to have fun in a safe, kind environment. I thank you greatly for your creation that has grown so much! I wish you and your family the best in life, and hope to see you down the road! <3

c0wbell - Congratulations on owner! You deserve this position, and have earned it greatly! Your dedication to this community is amazing, and I'm very happy for you! Great job fellow animal buddy! Can I eat your celebratory cake? :rolleyes::)

• Like Like x 3
    • Beautiful Beautiful x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Pigichu

Pigichu Stinky Sock Washer Helper

SAD =C(2 mins later) Happy:D SAD =C(2 mins later) Happy:D SAD =C(2 mins later) Happy:D SAD =C(2 mins later) Happy:D Im sappy... :mad::(=CD:ROFL:D8D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. cxttoncandy

cxttoncandy slay queen Helper VIP

Aww... Thank you for everything @cheracc . Without you, none of us would be on this server we love so much...I wouldn't be playing Minecraft if it weren't for Sandlot. Sandlot is amazing because.... EVERYTHING! xd But we know you'll always be with us on Sandlot. (Because your statue is in the lobby xd) But no one knows how Thankful I am for Sandlot. It helps me with hard times in life, and I know Sandlot will always make me feel better. I hardly ever play on other servers, because I can't count on them to make me happy. But Sandlot is different. Sandlot was at first something I thought was boring and I would never make friends. However, I was SO very wrong. xd I really can't believe how it was possible to create such an amazing server out of nothing when it began. Just always remember you can count on c0w to keep this server amazing as it is. We'll miss you cheracc. (Then again we can look at your statue in the lobby :p ) Sandlot won't be the same without you, but Sandlot's in good hands. We can't begin to thank you. It's such a huge honor to be a part of the most amazing, kind, online community there is.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. cintrondiego

cintrondiego Designer/Musical Actor/Writer Helper VIP

It truly is unfortunate that you will be leaving us, but we all understand that family comes first. -- We truly appreciate all that you have done for the server, and even some of the players individually. You really have been one of the best owners I have ever encountered on a Minecraft Server. -- Not only were you kind and open-minded, but you are honorable and trustworthy. -- I tip off my hat to you as I bid adieu. (Also, c0w will be a great owner and I simply cannot wait to see what he has in store for the server. )

Goodbye cheracc.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Beautiful Beautiful x 1
  6. briberry

briberry Master

Thank you for the sandlot @cheracc! - wait, I remembered, you said in there somewhere we have made the sandlot. Anyways, thank you for this server!!!! It's what I do every time I have free time, practically.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Albinia

Albinia Time Lady Helper

I know this is an incredibly late reply, but if you ever read this, please know that you have my utmost respect and love despite this decision. I respect it and will miss you tremendously.

Good luck in the real world, and thank you for changing my life. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. JohnySandN

JohnySandN Master

Thanks @cheracc !you truly made a family friends server, and that's not easy to do! So thank you for all your hard work and dedication! We will always appreciate the time and effort you spent making us safe!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. We The Sandloters Thank you in responce to this Amazing Server you have built and we are greatful for all ur work with the servers, games, etc. You have proven urself worthy!
    Too all of us. U helped us, u played with us, u Did all kinds of nice and fun things with us. There were some hard times But still U are a good man. All of the Moderators and c0wg0d have been very helpful. And now the day has come. We wish You the Best in ur future.

Plz remember That we will miss u Greatly!

May The Force be with you!

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. EnderMC__

EnderMC__ Mysterious Infiltrator VIP

without cherrac, there would be no sandlot, without sandlot i would have stopped playing minecraft. without minecraft... moving on. without me... What would happen?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. FastPablo1

FastPablo1 Faster than a speeding Pablo! Helper

You made me cry: something I rarely do. I will miss you cheracc, but I am excited to see what the future holds. Best wishes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Beautiful Beautiful x 1
  12. HedwigandHarry

HedwigandHarry Harry Potter Nerd

Thanks for everything, cheracc! Without you, none of us would be here on the Sandlot. And congrats, c0w. Ik you're excited.

• Friendly Friendly x 4