Trouble logging in today (9/26/13)

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by tsteele93, Sep 26, 2013.

1. tsteele93

tsteele93 Expert

2. minecraftmom

minecraftmom Novice

WOW!!!!

Thank you, tsteele93! :D

3. Takssista

Takssista Master

But the server address doesn't include www - it's just server.sandlotminecraft.com

4. cheracc

cheracc Master Founder VIP

This seems like an odd cause but I believe that this trouble has something to do with the creative server.

Over the past two days, I have had to reset it twice because of out of memory errors. I suspect that someone has built a gigantic lag machine somewhere that is crashing the server.

I will make another post, but if you have any idea where this may be, please let me know. If would manifest as a particular area that causes you a lot of "lag" as you look at or approach it. Usually, the lag dissipates when you then turn away from it.

5. tsteele93

tsteele93 Expert

That would make sense, we just started playing on creative. I have never been there before. And the times we had trouble getting on, it was often when we had been in creative last. I don't think my six year old son has built anything laggy. He did accidentally build some sort of single on/off light that was broken the next day. I suspect a mod saw it and broke it because it was using ticks. I'll make sure he isn't doing anything laggy now. I think he just has train track down right now.

6. spdugg01

spdugg01 Master

I've had a "time out exception:null" a lot it's really enjoying but this time I had a very long writing

7. blujagu

blujagu Initiate

My daughter is having this same problem and cannot connect to the server today. Her sisters are both able to access the server with no problem. I tried the same as others here, restarting routers, ran the game from my computer instead of hers, flushed the dns, ran older version, etc. Has anyone yet found the fix for this problem? Just to confirm, when connecting I wait a while and then get the error "Connection Lost" followed by "time out exception:null". Today is her birthday and she really wanted to play on the server with her friends, so I'd appreciate any help we can get!

* Edit: btw, I tried to connect with MY account and it says I am not whitelisted. I got the email stating that I was, but I have never attempted to login until today.