Upcoming Maintenance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by c0wg0d, Jun 8, 2015.

1. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

Server maintenance has been completed. Highlights include:
    • Lobby, Testlobby, Skyblock, Hardcore, Parkour, Jail, and Lounge have been updated to Minecraft 1.8.7.
    • VIPs can now have guardians, endermites, rabbits, villagers, ghasts, and snowmen pets in the lobby. :D (I might disable ghasts if they are too annoying.) You can also disguise as the new 1.8 mobs now.
    • Using /list will now show senior helpers in the Helpers group instead of "helper.senior" (if they are also VIP, they might show up there instead, nothing I can do about that).
    • Skyblock challenge completion text is back to being colored so it stands out more, yay!
    • The plugin we use for the 1 hour cooldown in Hardcore after death has been updated. Post in the bug reports forum if there are issues with it.
    • The plugin we use for grief prevention in Hardcore has been updated. New claims should now automatically go all the way down to bedrock without having to build something down there. Mine those ores!
    • WorldEdit and WorldGuard have been updated to version 6.1. Now when we copy parkour courses (or anything really) from creative to parkour, the text on signs and the items in chests will copy over now.
    There's a ton more, but the rest is boring stuff that only moderators care about. :p

Thank you everyone for your continued support. <3 you all!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 18
  2. _Onion

_Onion Farm Fresh Onions! Helper VIP

Thanks c0w! Also what is testlobby?

3. Kayah57

Kayah57 Master

A lobby where you test things

• Like Like x 1
  4. bobandbunny

bobandbunny Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo! Moderator Elder Helper VIP

THANK YOU!! I AM SOO EXCITED!!

• Like Like x 6
  5. thebrave124

thebrave124 Craftsman

Congratulations bobandbunny, you can now become your true bunny self and be with your brothers, sisters, and cousins.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Avatar_plays_MC

Avatar_plays_MC Help I'm stuck in a simulation!

I go away for 10 minutes and get 11 alerts... mainly because Rif has been posting like crazy lol.

7. Nalst

Nalst Villager Expert/Zombie Doctor

hah don't be sorry for all your hard work to let us play and have a good time :)

8. keep up the great work c0w! i never really liked the lobby that much anyway... Wait. Did anyone hear that? o_O

9. lol thats nice :D

10. Avatar_plays_MC

Avatar_plays_MC Help I'm stuck in a simulation!

overnight i get about 20.

11. Squid_Brain

Squid_Brain Novice

can I have some help Im trying to join the world but its asking me to sign up on this website but I all ready have.any tips?

12. TheOneCrafter

TheOneCrafter PVP Master Helper VIP

13. LifeLearner

LifeLearner The One Who Knows Moderator Elder VIP

14. Squid_Brain

Squid_Brain Novice

thanks for your help and sorry about that :)

• Like Like x 1