How to Join Our Server

Discussion in 'Get Help!' started by cheracc, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveTuck

SteveTuck Expert

Ok i can see my ban i have 1 hour left so i am gonna leave minecraft until tommorow cause expires around dinner

2. BADDOG58

BADDOG58 Novice

i cant go in to the server it says its white listed though i have an account?!!!

3. c0wg0d

c0wg0d Master Owner Moderator Helper VIP

4. Player1

Player1 Novice

how do apply on the whitelist

5. radishark

radishark Novice

how do you get the sandlot after i register for whitelist

6. TheOneCrafter

TheOneCrafter PVP Master Helper VIP

If you have been whitelisted to the Sandlot, you can connect with the server ip "server.sandlotminecraft.com"

7. thejgamer496

thejgamer496 Novice

hey!!! i have seen this server on youtube and i just could not wait to try it :oops:! but i just joined and it wont let me get into the server!!!! i need help please! :(:confused::eek:

8. c0wg0d

9. AzizPlaysMC

AzizPlaysMC Novice

Hi Guys
    Whats Up I Cant Wait!!!
    To Join After My Whitelist.

10. Hoverflier

Hoverflier Master Helper VIP

Awesome cant wait to see you on Aziz!

11. EllieT

EllieT Novice

12. hamsrus1

hamsrus1 you got to keep em moderated Moderator Elder VIP

The Sandlot is only compatible with the PC/Mac versions of Minecraft and require an account. This server will not work on the mobile, Xbox, or PlayStation versions of Minecraft.

• Like Like x 1
  13. EllieT

EllieT Novice

Darn it. ok thanks. Does anyone know if there are any similar places for PS3 users? Thanks.

14. Drzzter

Drzzter Master Elder Helper

We cannot give you the names or IPs of other servers because we can't be sure they're kid friendly, and we don't want to direct kids somewhere that isn't safe.

• Like Like x 1
  15. KYL3R142

KYL3R142 Master

I'm a big console gamer. I'm sure that you can't play on servers using a PS, nor Xbox.

16. Valeo

Valeo Expert

We have completed the whitelist and rec'd the email stating we are good to go. I added a profile for my daughter to play and then attempt to access server and receive a connection lost, kicked whilst connecting to lobby! Then referred to go sign up for whitelist. I must be missing something. Any help would be appreciated.

17. c0wg0d

Hi Valeo, I checked our whitelist queue and did not see a request from you. Are you sure you filled out the whitelist application? It sounds like you might be talking about the forum signup email, which is separate. The whitelist application is here: http://www.sandlotminecraft.com/index.php?pages/whitelistapp/

18. Valeo

Valeo Expert

This is the email received.

Thank you for applying for our white-list!

Your application has been processed and approved. Your Minecraft username ChopSticks is now able to connect to the server!

If you have additional accounts that you would like to access our Minecraft server, you may submit additional application forms at any time. You can find the form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V5NGjnecXCiSDX3Y0fgSAcd6Kfr16RdkHSf_cXWUL18/viewform

If, after receiving this approval message, you still cannot access our server, you may have entered an incorrect account name. Please make sure that you are using your Minecraft account name (and not your Sandlot Forums name if it is different). Also, please make sure you are using an account name from the PC Edition of Minecraft. We do not support either Minecraft Pocket Edition (MCPE) or Xbox360 edition. If you need to correct your account name, simply resubmit an application using the Google Docs link above.

Our server address is: server.sandlotminecraft.com

Please make sure you read our rules: http://www.sandlotminecraft.com/?page_id=5

If you have difficulty or encounter errors while attempting to connect to our server, please consult the HELP section on our website by following the link in the signature below.

The Sandlot Minecraft Server
    http://www.sandlotminecraft.com
    Email: admin@sandlotminecraft.com

19. c0wg0d

Ah, I was looking for Valeo. Try to connect with the ChopSticks account now.

20. Valeo

Valeo Expert

Still no go. I added a profile name "ChopSticks" to my Mojang account for her to use. Does she need to have her own Mojang account?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.