Welcome Our Newest Sandlot Helpers!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by cheracc, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xtron5

Xtron5 Master

Congrats new helpers, I hope you will be able to greatly benefit this wonderful community!
    (Also, I have been inactive for awhile because my computer was hacked AND the video card fried, so it got completely destroyed. It's fixed now.)

2. Avatar_plays_MC

Avatar_plays_MC Help I'm stuck in a simulation!

I hope to become a helper or mod someday..... oh well just because i'm not a helper or a mod doesn't mean i can't help people out! :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Avatar_plays_MC

Avatar_plays_MC Help I'm stuck in a simulation!

Wow. :eek:That's crazy. No wonder you were inactive....:rolleyes:

4. LegoBoyo

LegoBoyo Pop Culture Enthusiast Elder Helper VIP

I wonder if there is going to be new helpers? maybe me you never know it might be you :eek:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  5. LunaLovegood

LunaLovegood Magizoologist Elder Helper VIP

I'm guessing it's @Troublestar and @General_Jinjur since they help a lot but I could be ANYBODY. Omg it could be you Lego!

• Like Like x 2
  6. FishiestCatfish

FishiestCatfish Master Helper

Aww thanks, but I doubt it. I just came a long way. I've said it before, I used to be a major source of drama here.

• Like Like x 1
  7. LunaLovegood

Your drama? You should see me...

8. LegoBoyo

thank you dimon_adeline =D I will help follow rules and just do what a helper does =D

9. camerongrace10

camerongrace10 Artisan Helper

Honestly I don't think there will be more helpers until the community grows as we have a lot already.

• Like Like x 1
  10. TheOneCrafter

TheOneCrafter PVP Master Helper VIP

I've always wondered how many players have registered to play on the Sandlot, is there a way to find out?

11. GoldenZdude

GoldenZdude Master

There's currently 12,111 registered members

• Like Like x 1
  12. DatNinja159

DatNinja159 Expert

You can see that number growing by clicking on the tab that says forums and scrolling down and looking under forum statistics. (on the right)

• Like Like x 1
  13. TrueVioletMU

TrueVioletMU Adept

I think on Sandlot, and, anywhere really, everyone has the option to be a helper xd
    However I am really happy that Sandlot has these Helpers to be like Admin/Mods. They really do help in alot of situations that I honestly dont know if even I could handle. Thumbs up for Helpers! *throws thumbs in the air*

• Like Like x 1
  14. General_Jinjur

General_Jinjur Master Helper

Awe! Thanks! It mean a lot to me that you would condenser me "helper worthy"! But you (and anybody else out there) has just as much as a chance as anybody else out there! :D

• Like Like x 2
  15. Abbz05_

Abbz05_ Abbzolutely Amazing Joke Teller Moderator Helper VIP

Players keep asking how to become a Helper or Moderator. 3 very simple steps:

1. Eat your vegetables, yes I know, they are nasty, but try salt and ranch with the green ones.
    2. Cough in your elbow, the crease rather, than your hand. That's nasty in your hand.
    3. Always rinse the food off your plates before putting them in the dishwasher. If the food doesn't come off, then scrape it, yeah, nasty, but it'll help in the long run.

Oh wait, I think that was my list of Nasty Stuff That You Should Do. Whoops.

• Like Like x 9
  16. LunaLovegood

I do that stuff tho...

17. LegoBoyo

18. thebrave124

thebrave124 Craftsman

Congratz guys! You guys will be great helpers! (and so will I, one day, maybe, wink wink)

• Like Like x 1
  19. LunaLovegood

20. AQBL

AQBL Master Helper

Hint hint:

RS = MCK
    R = XCB

QQV IPYHSUG LOI CB BQG MRE KJ WKZARTAT ZUJU. CDLB, T ACD WK JJH KRS NB VGK.

Lel. Good luck with that folks.

-JoJoMcDerp, WWII General

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.